Black Ops 2 Issue

AlecPure

CAG Veteran
I signed up to ask this question here. Sorry if this is in the wrong location. In September I preordered and paid off 50 bucks towards the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2. I went into the store today to pay it off and the guy working the counter told me I still 130. In shock I asked him how and he told me I have the care package edition preordered, which I never did in the first place. I went home and got the original receipt and showed that I preordered the Hardened edition and then he informed me that it was a screw up on there end and there is nothing that he can do to help me.

I talked to that stores manager and he informed me of the same thing. Is there anything I can do about this? Take it to corporate or what. The only reason, I am remotely interested on the nuketown Zombies. Idk what to do, so any advice would be appreciated.

Simply go in there and ask for the contact information to corporate. This will either provoke them to change their mindset a little or they'll give it to you so you can take to the next level. Or you can cancel your preorder and grab it somewhere else. This is CoD... it will be available anywhere.

I understand it will be available everywhere, the standard edition will atleast. The only reason I even care is for Nuketown Zombies, which isn't getting a public release till the mid summer for base edition according to the treyarch twitter. I guess I wil take a look around at other retailers to see if I can find the Hardened edition available for sale

bread's done
Back