Black Ops 2 PS3 Hardened Edition Available For Pre-Order $79.99 FS+Tax @ TOYSRUS.COM

[quote name='Fukurou']You should put the price in the title.[/QUOTE]

Why, should be pretty obvious that it's msrp. This is more so to let people know where they can still get it.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']The title makes me think its in stock and not a preorder.[/QUOTE]

Has the game released yet?

You could try in store at bestbuy as well. I know the rep at my store was still taking orders. Don't know if I actually want it though. I have a copy paid off at gamestop already.

[quote name='URMonkeyTron']Your title confuses. Maybe use available for pre-order instead of in stock.[/QUOTE]

Done, and done, and done.

[quote name='riotheart']Your title confuses me. maybe put a 2 instead of II.

/s[/QUOTE]

Done, and done, and done, and done.

P.S. I hate you guys, lol.

FYI, I ordered this on November 2nd, and apparently they don't have any left.

I received this from Toys R Us at 1:31am today:

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order # xxxxxxxxxx. However, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the following item(s):

Item: 13815308 Description: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition for Sony PS3 Quantity: 1 @ $79.99 Shipped Method: Standard Shipping
Shipping Address:

Please note: Your item(s) will be shipped once it becomes available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information once your item(s) has shipped.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you again for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com.

Sincerely,

The Guest Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

Fortunately, I was able to pick the last one up at my local Target at 10:30am local time today for $79.

bread's done
Back