Black Ops First Strike Email + Xbox Live 48 Hour Code!!!

alex1136

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey guys, I recieved this email from Xbox.com today with the Title:

Black Ops fans? Enjoy a 48hr Gold pass on us.

The email contained information about the new Black Ops First Strike map pack.

Here is an image for proof.

Click on it to enlarge

img.php

Did anyone receive this email?
Please reply.

Wow. three years of xbox live?! I have only 2 months left on my account. I also have an unused one month card. I just want the new map pack. I would trade 1 month for the map pack but I donno if one month = 1200 MSP

Nothing in my inbox this morning. I am guessing you need to have had BO activity on your profile in order to receive the note.

[quote name='Idx86']Nothing in my inbox this morning. I am guessing you need to have had BO activity on your profile in order to receive the note.[/QUOTE]

I don't know but maybe.

[quote name='Idx86']Nothing in my inbox this morning. I am guessing you need to have had BO activity on your profile in order to receive the note.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, I still haven't gotten anything and I played this weekend leveling up to 20.

YES! This is the best news I've heard all day. I've been out of live since forever.

EDIT: I lied, I just checked all my e-mails and didn't get it :(

[quote name='the3pointshot']aw man i didnt get one could someone please pm me a 1 month code im almost out of live[/QUOTE]

Thx for the new sig :applause:

How do you get these emails? i havnt gotten any with free stuff? i got like 4 emails saying that first strike was coming out

These are always YMMV. People post about these every other week. They send them out relating to different games. Sometimes people get no email, sometimes they get one with no freebie, sometimes they contain 48-hour codes, and sometimes they have 160 points. So far no one has figured out people are chosen to get them.

To date I have never gotten one of these with a code of any sort. And no, this one has nothing to do with Blops activity because it's the only game I've played last Wednesday when I got it.

[quote name='louiedog']These are always YMMV. People post about these every other week. They send them out relating to different games. Sometimes people get no email, sometimes they get one with no freebie, sometimes they contain 48-hour codes, and sometimes they have 160 points. So far no one has figured out people are chosen to get them.

To date I have never gotten one of these with a code of any sort. And no, this one has nothing to do with Blops activity because it's the only game I've played last Wednesday when I got it.[/QUOTE]
I was sent the same Black Ops: First Strike email and got a code to redeem 160 points instead yesterday. I initially wanted to post it here but I noticed that no one has posted it and figured it wasn't something everyone received.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']I was sent the same Black Ops: First Strike email and got a code to redeem 160 points instead yesterday. I initially wanted to post it here but I noticed that no one has posted it and figured it wasn't something everyone received.[/QUOTE]

I got an email for 160 points as well. Interestingly enough, I received the email on a different account in which I set up a 1 month trial. I did not receive it on my main account. Maybe they are targeting members without a point balance?

[quote name='azngtlman']I got an email for 160 points as well. Interestingly enough, I received the email on a different account in which I set up a 1 month trial. I did not receive it on my main account. Maybe they are targeting members without a point balance?[/QUOTE]

People have reported getting them who are long time members, new members, free members, gold members. Some have no points balance, some have thousands of points, some have a few hundred. There's really no pattern that anyone has seen yet.

[quote name='killer9']Yes i got it aswell really does not serve a purpose for me as i have xbox live gold till july 2013[/QUOTE]
oh netflix

I got the email with 160 points, and I haven't played Black Ops since november, and I'm gold, and I recently bought undead nightmare. I assume it's completely random.

bread's done
Back