Black ops Headset PS3/360

lonfar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (100%)
Sorry if this is wrong section to ask help but this it's kinda PC related, does anyone own one of these headset?

I'm planning to buy one of are cheap here but several thing troubles me is that do they work one PC? (I already know their a PC version but the price difference is $20)

Other thing is PCI sound be useless? since these one create virtual surround sound.

I know their a lot of other headset that is better then these though would prefer these

[quote name='lonfar']Sorry if this is wrong section to ask help but this it's kinda PC related, does anyone own one of these headset?

I'm planning to buy one of are cheap here but several thing troubles me is that do they work one PC? (I already know their a PC version but the price difference is $20)

Other thing is PCI sound be useless? since these one create virtual surround sound.

I know their a lot of other headset that is better then these though would prefer these[/QUOTE]

I researched these awhile back. The high end Dolby headset is the Tritton AX Pro while the cheaper one is similar to the Tritton AX720. I have the 720 since I read somewhere that the simulated surround sound is not too good. I like it so far but don't know which BlOps set you're looking at.

bread's done
Back