Black Ops Limited Edition?

[quote name='Spafon']I have been waiting to pick this up and stumbled across this today:

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Bla...1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1308072909&sr=1-21

Does this mean they are finally releasing it with all the DLC? Only weeks after the last DLC was released? I couldn't really find any information about it, anybody know anything about this?[/QUOTE]

Hmm Interesting, it would make sense for Activision to release the previously exclusive WaW maps with the game at full price right before MW3 comes out. I doubt it will include the medal/tin that came with the original CE, but probably just the game and the DLC.

That DLC sells like a shit ton on ebay, so hopefully this is real.

Interesting. I think this is the same thing mentioned as an upcoming deal at Kmart. There are no real specifics there but I'll have to keep an eye out and see if I should dump my regular Black Ops. I haven't bought any addons yet, but if I can get a good deal on the whole package, I might bite.

EDIT - Some googling reveals that it will be the game + the two map packs. I think I'll pass if that's all, I was hoping for three map packs.

[quote name='Halo05']EDIT - Some googling reveals that it will be the game + the two map packs. I think I'll pass if that's all, I was hoping for three map packs.[/QUOTE]
You may be right but toysrus has a pic of the LE for PS3 and it says:

FREE $15 Value!

5 Bonus Maps
First Strike Content Pack

Of course maybe it's not correct but I'm annoyed by CoD anyway so I'll just assume it is.

That would make some kind of sense, probably just a download code for the first strike pack was slipped into the case. I think I might just wait for a GOTY version with everything.

bread's done
Back