Black Teen Shot, Killed By Neighborhood Watch

[quote name='panzerfaust']Well, as you said, they told a half-truth. If they are ashamed of a childish incident involving their son and drugs, then so they are. It will come to surface, but the parents are naturally going to be the ones talking the least about it. Understanding who Martin was is important to the case, but I was simply taking issue in your selection of interest about Martin's character, because a mere 10 day suspension for having some resin in your backpack means, at the very most, that you are indeed a kid.

Now, swung at a bus driver? You should of used that one first.

--

On to more of a personal rant (and please just look at me as some random online commentator, I don't claim to be terribly well read), what I really don't like about this Zimmerman guy is how inept he seems at the hobby he's taken so seriously. Patrolling your community, gun in holster, like some righteous soldier and defender of the defenseless -- and you can't even scrap with an unarmed teenager without unsheathing the last resort?

Now hey, I certainly couldn't. A 17 year old is a grown man in terms of physical capability. But I'm not walking around the streets like a warrior of peace. How is it okay that he decides to undertake this job --- and as out of shape as he seems to be -- and can legally carry a death sentence but is undoubtedly completely untrained in handling a melee confrontation? A neighborhood watch should certainly be able to handle Martin without a passing thought to using a firearm, but Zimmerman? A man that untrained sounds absolutely terrifying, and this case has shown why.

Because maybe Martin did turn around and beat the shit out of a stalker, maybe he did. My problem though is why is it remotely possible to have a man as dangerous as Zimmerman patrolling the streets, gun in hand, when he's completely incapable (both intellectually and physically) and, as already proven, has horrible judgement.

I assumed he passed some gun training, enough for him to legally carry and live out his fantasy without having to put any sort of real training into mind and body. That's the convenient nature of firearms, I suppose.

We should go back to swords, really.[/QUOTE]

No you are 100% correct. From the begginning I've stated that those screaming racism at the top of their lungs should be more concerned about gun control laws and abolishing the stand your ground laws.

Second it appears Zimmerman might be a little unstable and even if only a little (who knows) he should have never been issued a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

However whenever I mentioned that those above issues should be the focus of the national attention I'm told that I'm just "running interference" and trying to distract attention away form George Zimmerman the hispanic being racist

[quote name='GBAstar']What about the eye witnesses that can confirm Zimmerman's account? Are you suggesting that Austin Brown is lying? Or perhaps he's racist... Wait that wouldn't make sense, isn't he black?[/quote]
Eye witnesses? You're including Zimmerman in that category right? Did Brown see Zimmerman stalk and chase down Martin or only witness Zimmerman allegedly getting his ass handed to him...after he stalked and chased down Martin.

Then why lie? Why paint a picture of Trayvon as if he is such an innocent little boy (funny how each picture that had been released prior to today was extremely dated) and continue to pump out feel good storied about him volunteering and helping out. What about all the storied about him never getting into any trouble (false) or not being one to be confrontational (but perhaps punched a bus driver?)
So they have an agenda. Big fucking deal. It's not like they're trying to get Martin off the hook for a murder.

Yeah that's fucking smart. Grab his gun...
Fight-or-flight. Perhaps you've heard of it? I guess it doesn't matter because dead kids tell no tales, so Martin loses the ability to claim self defense after being stalked and pursued.

What about all the stories about Trayvon being an outstanding athlete... how about run away?
I have an idea, how about you read the transcript of the 911 call. You know, the one that Zimmerman made in which he said that Martin bolted. Obviously because some weird motherfucker was following him in a car in a suspicious manner.

I never said he deserved what he got.. I said it is time that people start thinking that perhaps the story, as originally reported isn't accurate at that Trayvon may possible have some responsibility in his own shooting.
You mean AFTER he bolted and was chased down by Zimmerman? Which is a fact corroborated by Zimmerman's OWN 911 call? He tried to leave the scene and that's all he needed to do. After that, it's ALL on Zimmerman. Or are you suggesting that Martin should've let Zimmerman unlawfully detain him at gunpoint, which is considered kidnapping, and then being harrased by the cops??

Half truths like (and I'll find quotes if you need me to) like Trayvon's family reporting he'd never been in trouble, and that changing to he was suspending for truancy, and that changing to his was suspended for being in an unauthorized area, and that changing to he was suspended for having a baggie with weed residue.
If you say that it's mostly irrelevant, then why the fuck are you harping on it.

Just a few weeks ago you made it sound like there wasn't a chance in hell that Trayvon put his hands on Zimmerman, that a fight did NOT occur, that it was all Zimmerman.
ORLY? This is quoted on my first post on this thread. I think you should follow the link.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9444900#post9444900

As for the pics, I couldn't care less if he had a Black Power! t-shirt over a dashiki with 3ft long threads, a Malcolm X poster with a "By any means necessary" caption, and AK-47's displayed all over his fucking room, facebook, twitter, or tattooed on his left asscheek if those things were impossible for Zimmerman to know during the entire encounter.

If Martin was so fucking imposing at 6'3 and 140lbs(LOL) compared to 5'9 Zimmerman at around 210, why the fuck did he chase him down? Oh right, he had a fucking gun thinking that if things got out of hand, which falls under the category of Zimmerman's responsibility because Martin already bolted, he could always just use the gun and of course, did.

Something tells me Mr. Obama might want to rethink he's earlier comment because I find it hard to believe that if he had a 17 year old son that he'd be rocking a gold grill.

But who knows.

You mean AFTER he bolted and was chased down by Zimmerman? Which is a fact corroborated by Zimmerman's OWN 911 call? He tried to leave the scene and that's all he needed to do. After that, it's ALL on Zimmerman. Or are you suggesting that Martin should've let Zimmerman unlawfully detain him at gunpoint, which is considered kidnapping, and then being harrased by the cops??

You keep painting a picture like Zimmerman ever pointed a gun at Martin. You and no one else at this point has any idea if Zimmerman ever removed his gun from his holster prior to Martin getting shot.

Zimmerman may be a nut job but I have to believe he knows that he can't flash his gun all over the place.

If a report ever surfaces that Zimmerman at any time "held Trayvon at gunpoint" please come back and quote my post so I can say I was wrong

[quote name='GBAstar']No you are 100% correct. From the begginning I've stated that those screaming racism at the top of their lungs should be more concerned about gun control laws and abolishing the stand your ground laws.[/quote]
Then what was so suspicious about Martin? A fucking hoodie? Did you read the fucking thread?

Second it appears Zimmerman might be a little unstable and even if only a little (who knows) he should have never been issued a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
Or maybe he got a slap on the wrist because his father was a magistrate judge for resisting arrest, which took a felony charge off his record.

However whenever I mentioned that those above issues should be the focus of the national attention I'm told that I'm just "running interference" and trying to distract attention away form George Zimmerman the hispanic being racist
The one-drop rule again? I've addressed this AT LEAST 3 times in the last 3 pages. If Zimmerman is considered Hispanic by his mother, then why the fuck isn't he white because of his father?

If your beef is about gun control, then why the fuck are you making it about Martin having any responsibility for his own death and his character? Your entire framing oozes with racism and victim blaming. Zimmerman is not the fucking victim here and ceased to be one the second he got out of his fucking car. This isn't conjecture, this is confirmed by the goddamn 911 call.

The one-drop rule again? I've addressed this AT LEAST 3 times in the last 3 pages. If Zimmerman is considered Hispanic by his mother, then why the fuck isn't he white because of his father?

Come on... you know you want him to be white sooooo bad and it kills you that he isn't.

I think people in this thread need a cool drink. This has gotten extremely heated and it's not getting anyone anywhere.

[quote name='GBAstar']Something tells me Mr. Obama might want to rethink he's earlier comment because I find it hard to believe that if he had a 17 year old son that he'd be rocking a gold grill.[/QUOTE]
So what if he has a gold grill? Beyond aesthetics, the reason why gold is used for fake teeth is because it doesn't fucking rust. Not that you'd know anything about that.

But who knows.
I know that your comment is racist and that's enough for me, but I'm not going to be lazy and not explain why. You're implying, sarcastically or not, that a black president with a black son could have a gold grill, which is code for thug and many other racialized markers, because black males tend to wanna live the thug life.

You keep painting a picture like Zimmerman ever pointed a gun at Martin. You and no one else at this point has any idea if Zimmerman ever removed his gun from his holster prior to Martin getting shot.
Wrong. I state that Zimmerman stalked and pursued Martin and imply that it's highly likely that he brandished the weapon. I have over 50 posts in this fucking thread and I'm saying the same shit.

Zimmerman may be a nut job but I have to believe he knows that he can't flash his gun all over the place.
No one(edit) is saying that he's practicing his fanning skills at the bar or the crosswalk.

If a report ever surfaces that Zimmerman at any time "held Trayvon at gunpoint" please come back and quote my post so I can say I was wrong
I shouldn't need to. You can do that on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']Come on... you know you want him to be white sooooo bad and it kills you that he isn't.[/QUOTE]
I already addressed this at least twice in the thread and your strawman doesn't address the point that you used the one-drop rule on Zimmerman, which must be an age-old surname with Spanish roots by your standards. Why don't use use your penchant for research and see if you can find the posts where I address his ethnicity.

You can also use some of that effort to look up the posts where I state that even if Zimmerman was a white robe wearing racist, it's less important than systemic injustice perpetrated by the police. But feel free to continue to use the race card, and you ARE using it, and make it sound like it's all about Zimmerman being a racist. It's not like you let facts get in your way.

[quote name='KingBroly']I think people in this thread need a cool drink. This has gotten extremely heated and it's not getting anyone anywhere.[/QUOTE]
I disagree that it's going nowhere. I think it's very telling that some people are continuing to make arguments that have already refuted by answers to questions as revealed by Zimmerman's own account through the 911 call.

edit: Not to mention character assination of the victim. It's like telling a rape victim that they deserved it for wearing a skirt that goes above the knees or showing a lot of cleavage. Or on the flipside of that coin, that the rapist isn't a misogynist because he has a sister/mother/aunt/female friend.

Cursing at people and calling them racists gets no one anywhere because they leave the discussion and set you to ignore for insulting them.

[quote name='KingBroly']Cursing at people and calling them racists gets no one anywhere because they leave the discussion and set you to ignore for insulting them.[/QUOTE]

If people get butthurt for being called racist while saying racist things, why should I stop calling out racism? I have no problem with people like that leaving the discussion and if they put me on ignore, more power to'em. How is it worse for me to swear and call out racism than others promoting and making racist speech? Getting more bees with honey doesn't work and me stating facts aren't changing anyone's mind. Not even yours.

[quote name='dohdough']If people get butthurt for being called racist while saying racist things, why should I stop calling out racism? I have no problem with people like that leaving the discussion and if they put me on ignore, more power to'em. How is it worse for me to swear and call out racism than others promoting and making racist speech? Getting more bees with honey doesn't work and me stating facts aren't changing anyone's mind. Not even yours.[/QUOTE]

I would never put anyone on ignore; regardless of how much they yell or scream or how opposing our views or opinions may be.

What dohdough doesn't know is that I actually have a lot of respect for him. I don't consider myself an intellectual and I am far from qualified to provide social commentary on issues like racism but I enjoy the conversations and at the end of the day if nothing more I hope the banter allows me to be more enlightened. I know I'm racist; it's an issue I don't even need to debate BUT it is informative to hear what others think.

Dohdough will always get the first and last word in because he is better and organizing his thoughts, gathering facts and speaking elequently.

I can assure you I'm not trying to be stubborn or thickheaded, I'm not trying to get a rise out of anyone in particular but I do enjoy the conversations. On a serious note that doesn't detract from the fact that a young life was taken and that is indded a tragedy.

I've always been intrigued or amused by controversy and I'm more interested by how people react to the aftermath.

There isn't a bone in my body that gets any satisfaction in knowing a life was lost. Dohdough is spot on and I too believe that regardless of who Trayvon Martin really was he didn't deserve to die that night.

GBAstar is basically admitting he is saying shit to get a rise out of people.

I reiterate, he is a nasty dishonest turd who talks out of both sides of his mouth.

If Zimmerman gets to be "white" because he's only half Hispanic, then do we also get to call Obama white because he's only half Black?

[quote name='Msut77']GBAstar is basically admitting he is saying shit to get a rise out of people.

I reiterate, he is a nasty dishonest turd who talks out of both sides of his mouth.[/QUOTE]

No. That is not at all what I'm saying.

I enjoy the conversations and arguments. I don't need to be a cheerleader and post in threads where I have an opinion shared by the majority--where is the fun (or challenged) in that?

Again I'm not focused on the actual shooting at this point for several reasons but primarily because I don't think the act itself was racist.

What interests me is how the media has garnered sympathy for Trayvon and his family by telling one side of the story.

Again isn't it interesting that all pictures to date have been ones where he was several years younger?

That he was portrayed as a upstanding young man, a hero (who saved his father) a selfless human being who volunteered and was active in his community?

Now if he truly was or not has nothing to do with him being killed but it has EVERYTHING to do with the aftermath and the attention this case has drawn.

Regardless if Trayvon was a thug or an angel he did NOT deserve to die. Hopefully the courts will be given an opportunity to dish out justice (not other hate groups like the New Black Panthers) BUT if the activists were more responsible in finding out the truth before fueling their agendas the possibility of irresponsible behavior occuring; like "civil disobedience" and the New Black Panthers putting a bounty on George Zimmerman's head or vowing that they will seek "eye for an eye" justice.

Dohdough claimed that was just a publicity stunt. I however thank it was inspired more out of hate but would like to hear if you all think it was a responsible thing to do.

[quote name='UncleBob']If Zimmerman gets to be "white" because he's only half Hispanic, then do we also get to call Obama white because he's only half Black?[/QUOTE]

Nope the "one-drop" rule as has been referred to several times can only be applied when it is self serving to those in the minority

This is why classifying people based on skin color is bad, it's assumed that a hispanic/latino person can't be white, yet plenty actually are. Unless we're not considering the Spanish as white. It doesn't even matter anyway, the guy can still be a racist bastard, and based on pieces of evidence I still think this was racially motivated.

Not to channel Gargus here or anything, but why exactly is there so much focus on this case as opposed to the dozens(hundreds?) of other cases where people are shot dead by another person under suspicious circumstances in a year?

I just have one question.

What if there are multiple witnesses backing up Zimmerman's story and he isn't charged?

You know what if you can't tell the difference btw the responsibility of a ARMED person vs. that of a UNARMED person.. I truly hope one day someone close to you get murdered by some righteous self-proclaimed "cop-per" and see how you feel when he go by his lame I had to kill self-defense story.

Really how did Martin even know the guy had a gun, if this asswipe had it "concealed"

And yea, being a pot smoker means that you might deserve to be bashed if you get murdered? I bet alot of you here are living the Jesus-life and have done no wrong? This is exactly why america won't ever stop the usless war on drugs, it makes a great excuse when it comes to demeaning and deflecting..

[quote name='DurbanBrown']geraldo said it best... you act like a gangstar, get treated like a gangstar[/QUOTE]

Yup and if you wear a bikini around you deserve to get RAPED....:booty::roll:

[quote name='HaloSucks']You know what if you can't tell the difference btw the responsibility of a ARMED person vs. that of a UNARMED person.. I truly hope one day someone close to you get murdered by some righteous self-proclaimed "cop-per" and see how you feel when he go by his lame I had to kill self-defense story.

Really how did Martin even know the guy had a gun, if this asswipe had it "concealed"

And yea, being a pot smoker means that you might deserve to be bashed if you get murdered? I bet alot of you here are living the Jesus-life and have done no wrong? This is exactly why america won't ever stop the usless war on drugs, it makes a great excuse when it comes to demeaning and deflecting..[/QUOTE]

People like you make disscusions impossible. I've had a family member murdered to wish that on someone is the most asinine I've read on CAG.

No one knows what happened that night with the exception of Martin, Zimmerman, and a few witnesses. Everyone is so quick to jump on bandwagons with zero facts.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']geraldo said it best... you act like a gangstar, get treated like a gangstar[/QUOTE]

And the "acting like a gangster" in this circumstance would be... wearing a hoodie? Because that makes me a gangster on a regular basis every fall and winter. fucking idiot.

Your last.fm username (shroomer), embracement of "Dimebag" Darrell as an avatar, and use of "420" in your user title all point to you being a pretty substantial user of recreational drugs. That is, you are someone who not only openly violates the law, but considers it to be a vital part of your identity. You are proud to be a shroomer, or else you would have selected something other than that (might I suggest "notashroomer"?).

So, does this mean that your killing would be justified because you "act like a gangster"?

Or do you mean that one photograph of Martin rockin' a gold grill a demarcation point for you? So, the dividing line between being deserving of death and not deserving is dress/appearance, even if it only happens once (do we have information on how often he wore his grill? no? so then it's speculation to think he wore it all the time.)?

Clearly *actually* being a criminal is not an important variable to you, unless you think that you deserve to die like a gangster.

Instead, you just strike me as a typical Texas dumbfuck who wants to justify antiblack violence by pointing to black culture, failing to consider just how crass his own culture and actions are. The pot calling the kettle black, but the same pot denying its very own blackness.

[quote name='silentevil']People like you make disscusions impossible. I've had a family member murdered to wish that on someone is the most asinine I've read on CAG.

No one knows what happened that night with the exception of Martin, Zimmerman, and a few witnesses. Everyone is so quick to jump on bandwagons with zero facts.[/QUOTE]

How's Martin going to tell his side?

Dead men don't tell tales... Sounds like we have to take the word of a wannabee cop with a superiority complex? I posted a nice article 3 pages back about Zimmerman's past

How anyone going to say someone has the right to kill, just because someone punched you...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Not to channel Gargus here or anything, but why exactly is there so much focus on this case as opposed to the dozens(hundreds?) of other cases where people are shot dead by another person under suspicious circumstances in a year?[/QUOTE]
Because the shooter is almost always arrested, detained, and vigorously questioned instead of released at the scene?

Here, you have a fishy story, a clear aggressor, witness tampering, and a less than half-assed investigation.

It's a shame you have such good musical taste (Pantera notwithstanding, jesus christ). We'd have much to discuss if you weren't such a blundering fool. Well, there's always nasum (the CAG, not the band).

[quote name='DurbanBrown']so serious this thread is... woah[/QUOTE]
You're in the wrong forum, friend, OTT is thataway--->.

[quote name='HaloSucks']How's Martin going to tell his side?

Dead men don't tell tales... Sounds like we have to take the word of a wannabee cop with a superiority complex? I posted a nice article 3 pages back about Zimmerman's past

How anyone going to say someone has the right to kill, just because someone punched you...[/QUOTE]

Clearly you missed the point of my post. YOU do not know what happened that night. You are a bandwagoner. This whole thing has turned into a circus & has boiled down to whoever can shout the loudest is right.

Skewing things to fit your opinion makes you stupid.

Also you become an idiot if you get to paint Zimmerman as a crazy over zealous wanna be cop & then tell other people Martin's prior indiscretions shouldn't be brought up.

Since no one answered my question the first time I'll ask again. If there are witnesses backing Zimmerman's story and no charges are filed what happens?

its not like the kid deserved to die, or zimmerman is a racist. zimmerman saw what looked like a 'thug' to him, tried to protect neighbors (they had a slew of break-ins) and it went wrong. the kid acted like a 'thug' and threw zimmerman on the ground, smashed his head in so zimmerman shot him. all tragic. but thats that man. it is what it is. could have been prevented by both people in several different ways... but it wasnt

[quote name='DurbanBrown']its not like...zimmerman is a racist.[/quote]

Compare the above to the sentence that immediately followed:

zimmerman saw what looked like a 'thug' to him

derp.

the kid acted like a 'thug' and threw zimmerman on the ground, smashed his head in so zimmerman shot him

based on what evidence? Not just that the incidents happen, but the sequence of events as well.

it is what it is.

I wish people could be fired from life for using this phrase. What noncommittal "say nothing while words are coming out of your mouth" tripe.

I am completely and utterly baffled by this hoodie thing to the point that I am upset and wish I drag all of you idiots to where I grew up.

I have said this story before but I will say it again, I grew up in the hoodiest of hoods in Detroit, not this stupid fucking fake MTV hood that a lot of suburbanites seem to think.

Listen....REAL GANGSTERS DONT WERE fuckING HOODIES...they wear tank tops so you can see they are carrying a fucking 357 on there hip even if its cold. They also dont run away from people...they shoot at them. Your a god damn idiot if you think otherwise and should stop forming opinions from MTV and rap music.

You cant mistake a banger for "just a kid" bangers are usually tagged in gang related clothing that makes them stick out like a clown so other bangers known who owns that block. Bangers are not ninjas that are not trained in the art of stealth. This is as dumb as when people truly think that people who are wearing turbines are terrorist.....yeah because real terrorist walk around "looking like terrorist."

Although I will never debate against gun ownership this is why I hate for people to own guns. You guys are not protecting yourself against any dangerous. People who are really dangerous dont debate, dont ask questions, etc etc...there isnt a doubt if they are dangerous. This is another case of a suburbanite trying to protect himself against another equally non dangerous suburbanite.

I remember when I was growing up there was a banger nicked named Blackout...because he intentional bash in the left eyes of anyone he fought causing blindness in that eye. Then you want me to compare blackout with some 14 year old kid wearing a hoodie? Pfft...I dont wish the hood on anyone but some of you need to get some real knowledge about who and what is dangerous.

Was it responsible, and was it hateful for the "New Black Panthers" to put a $10,000 bounty on George Zimmerman's head and state they are seeking "eye for an eye" justice?

It's a very simple question that I've asked numerous times and it has yet to be answered.

[quote name='soulvengeance']If this kid was such a "thug" or "gang member", wouldn't he have been carrying himself?[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying he was; I don't think I've ever described Trayvon as such but if he was everything he was "originally" described to be then why not release RECENT pictures of him instead of the one where he is like 12 years old?

Why not tell RECENT stories about him instead of stories where he is 12 years old?

of course not, white people understanding of the world is what they see on TV, which is a sad commentary on the "brillance" of today's Americans

Our founding fathers traveled the world spoke many different languages, today Americans are glued to American Idol...

[quote name='HaloSucks']of course not, white people understanding of the world is what they see on TV, which is a sad commentary on the "brillance" of today's Americans

Our founding fathers traveled the world spoke many different languages, today Americans are glued to American Idol...[/QUOTE]

Says the moron who is repeating everything he hears on tv as fact.

[quote name='silentevil']Clearly you missed the point of my post. YOU do not know what happened that night. You are a bandwagoner. This whole thing has turned into a circus & has boiled down to whoever can shout the loudest is right.[/quote]
Actually, we know about a lot of things that happened that night. Wanna know how? Zimmerman's 911 call, the location of the 7-11, and witness accounts in the media.

Skewing things to fit your opinion makes you stupid.
Do you include ignoring the above facts in that category?

Also you become an idiot if you get to paint Zimmerman as a crazy over zealous wanna be cop & then tell other people Martin's prior indiscretions shouldn't be brought up.
Martin's previous indescretions have absolutely no bearing on why he was stalked and pursued by Zimmerman, whereas previous behavior addresses WHY Zimmerman stalked and pursued Martin.

Since no one answered my question the first time I'll ask again. If there are witnesses backing Zimmerman's story and no charges are filed what happens?
Depends on the type of loaded question you're asking.

[quote name='GBAstar']Was it responsible, and was it hateful for the "New Black Panthers" to put a $10,000 bounty on George Zimmerman's head and state they are seeking "eye for an eye" justice?

It's a very simple question that I've asked numerous times and it has yet to be answered.[/QUOTE]

What about it when the FBI post a picture of Osama Bin Laden with a dead or alive reward? or Al-awaki? Are you ok, when it is the gov't who put a death warrant on someone?

Are you ok with the death penalty?

Cause Zimmerman is weaseling his way out by using a ridiculous excuse..

Seems like you like being a hypocrite....

[quote name='silentevil']Says the moron who is repeating everything he hears on tv as fact.[/QUOTE]

Yup except I ain't as stupid as you are to think, you are justify to murder someone when another isn't even armed...

The real fact is that this self-proclaimed cop wannabee took it upon himself to instigate a fight and then murder someone when the other person chose not to take crap..

So you think its cool to eye people until someone confronts you and use that as a excuse to shoot them dead...

[quote name='HaloSucks']What about it when the FBI post a picture of Osama Bin Laden with a dead or alive reward? or Al-awaki? Are you ok, when it is the gov't who put a death warrant on someone?

Are you ok with the death penalty?

Cause Zimmerman is weaseling his way out by using a ridiculous excuse..

Seems like you like being a hypocrite....[/QUOTE]

Uh huh. Comparing George Zimmerman to Osama Bin Laden might be a new low.

A simple yes or no to the original question would have sufficed.

really so smoke a little weed can get you murdered these days by a loser cop wannabee who was rejected from the police academy..

Even the NY POST ( a right wing hit piece ) couldn't even defend Zimmerman, after they painted a in depth report on the guy on his past..

[quote name='GBAstar']Was it responsible, and was it hateful for the "New Black Panthers" to put a $10,000 bounty on George Zimmerman's head and state they are seeking "eye for an eye" justice?

It's a very simple question that I've asked numerous times and it has yet to be answered.[/QUOTE]

I dont agree with what the black panthers did here BUT I dont see why people who carry guns have a hard time understanding that there are consequences for shooting and killing someone.

Its not a movie where everything just solves itself. Also, I dont know why we havent heard for Zimmerman....the more he doesnt talk the more it seems like he is in hiding which I think is adding fuel to the fire.

Is it right? No...but I would say that you can avoid it by not shooting people. Hell half of gang violence is just getting back at someone for something.

[quote name='HaloSucks']Yup except I ain't as stupid as you are to think, you are justify to murder someone when another isn't even armed...

The real fact is that this self-proclaimed cop wannabee took it upon himself to instigate a fight and then murder someone when the other person chose not to take crap..

So you think its cool to eye people until someone confronts you and use that as a excuse to shoot them dead...[/QUOTE]

There is a major difference between "confronting" someone and as witnesses have described, bashing their head off the ground and punching them in the face.

Just as it's not okay to "murder" someone because you assume they are a thug it's not okay to resort to violence because someone is eyeing you.

Again I have said many many many times that the death of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy; as is the shockwave of irresponsible journalism that has stemmed for this incident that has allowed people such as yourself to paint George Zimmerman in the same light as Osama bin Laden.

[quote name='GBAstar']Uh huh. Comparing George Zimmerman to Osama Bin Laden might be a new low.

A simple yes or no to the original question would have sufficed.[/QUOTE]

No ... cause why is it that the GOV'T who is suppose to UPHOLD the LAW get to decide if they want a dead or alive warrant against someone..

but when citizens do it themselves when they feel a injustice has been done, it is not ok...

The gov't should set the example, not be the hypocrite..
You also do know that the gov't now have the right to murder any american citizen it views dangerous without a trial or hearing right?

[quote name='GBAstar']There is a major difference between "confronting" someone and as witnesses have described, bashing their head off the ground and punching them in the face.

Just as it's not okay to "murder" someone because you assume they are a thug it's not okay to resort to violence because someone is eyeing you.

Again I have said many many many times that the death of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy; as is the shockwave of irresponsible journalism that has stemmed for this incident that has allowed people such as yourself to paint George Zimmerman in the same light as Osama bin Laden.[/QUOTE]

No because both Zimmerman and Osama Bin Laden is gulity of INSTIGATING something ...

My question is simple do you think the GOV'T is the only entity that reserve the right to declare a dead or alive warrant on someone.. When the gov't is represented BY THE PEOPLE.

And as BY THE PEOPLE, it is no different then PEOPLE who declare that Zimmerman be held responsible for instigating a crime to occur

bread's done
Back