Black Teen Shot, Killed By Neighborhood Watch

lmao @ criminal activity

Please tell me what criminal activity was occurring at the time, since I'm sure it was asked before and conveniently wasn't answered.

actually don't bother since the ignore list is looking good about now.

If Trayvon was Tracy the 17 year old white girl and decided to jump and kick George's ass for creeping on her, would George have been arrested the night it happened?

Just curious. 

If Trayvon was Tracy the 17 year old white girl and decided to jump and kick George's ass for creeping on her, would George have been arrested the night it happened?

Just curious.
Would it get the same coverage and outrage if it went to court?

Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it get the same coverage and outrage if it went to court?

Just curious.
Cause white 17 year old girls get no coverage in American media.

lolwut.

Engage brain before trolling plz thx.

Would Trayvon have committed a crime if he killed George Zimmerman that night?

Cause white 17 year old girls get no coverage in American media.

lolwut.

Engage brain before trolling plz thx.

Would Trayvon have committed a crime if he killed George Zimmerman that night?
Remember when this got mass media coverage?

BO-Il9OCEAA0hG-.jpg

Oh wait...

and yes Trayvon would have been charged with murder cause you know he kinda waited in the bushes for 4 minutes and attacked GZ as he passed by and how am I trolling? Because I disagree with what you said?

MSNBC was right. It's now open season on blacks and other people of color. 3 dead as of Sunday in response to the Zimmerman verdict. 8 wounded. We gotta do something about these CCW permit holders and their suspicion of black youths.

Black parent. Hug your children closely tonight.

MSNBC was right. It's now open season on blacks. 3 dead as of Sunday in response to the Zimmerman verdict. 8 wounded. We gotta do something about these CCW permit holders and their suspicion of black youths.

Black parent. Hug your children closely tonight.
But guns are banned in chicago how are they killing each other with guns? Damn those legal gun owners! BAN MORE GUNS!

I get the feeling I'm not going to get a policy conversation.

Oh wait...

and yes Trayvon would have been charged with murder cause you know he kinda waited in the bushes for 4 minutes and attacked GZ as he passed by and how am I trolling? Because I disagree with what you said?
Can't he stand his ground? I think there's a law about that.

What if he was initially losing the fight, then killed George with his bare hands. He was afraid! Was he guilty of a crime?

edit: Oh, a white girl was killed and it didn't make the media therefore all arguments that white females are disproportionately in the media can't be true. Because you found one.

No, seriously. Yea. Huge. Well done. Stunning original reporting being done in front of our eyes.

What if he was initially losing the fight, then killed George with his bare hands. He was afraid! Was he guilty of a crime?
You can't stand your ground if you leave and wait in the bushes for the person to walk by then try to kill them. I think thats called premeditated murder.

Remember this whole self defense case that went on this past year? I think that's when it was mentioned a couple of times.
Who testified that they had an eyewitness account that that happened? And who saw Trayvon in the bushes again?

Whoo boy all the usual suspects came out of the woodwork after this verdict.

Since Zimmerman never claimed a SYG defense he's still liable to be sued in state and federal court, and yes I heard his lawyers are working to try to find some way around that, so we'll see how that goes as time presses on. Not to mention there's still a matter of those molestation charges his cousin is set to file against him. 

Until then, I hope he has fun in his spider hole.

therightscoop.com/robert-zimmerman-takes-on-piers-morgan-after-not-guilty-verdict-announced/

Interview with his brother.  Pretty much slapped down Piers Morgan's leftist spin on the incident. Didn't stop him tweeting after ''It shouldn't be right to shoot an unarmed 17 yr old boy on his way home'' No shit.  But it is lawful to shoot somebody punching your face and slamming your head hence the verdict.  But people continue to spin things.

One comment summarizes my view maybe better than i do.

''I especially liked the end where CNN simply cut off a confused and blubbering Morgan.  Zimmerman did a good job and answered well.  This case was never about profiling or race, it WAS about a neighborhood watch guy who was attacked, nearly killed, and beaten senseless before getting into a fight over his weapon and killing the poor perpetrator.  It was a simple tragedy but totally and completely preventable by NOT attacking the neighborhood watch guy.''

Waits for all those who accuse people of being racist so easily, to start blasting Sharpton, the Panthers for stirring up hatred and racial anger......

Waits for them to call any blacks attacking white people as racist?

No...?

Oh strange.

Lets just claim the system is against blacks and compare anyone who says otherwise to a KKK member. That's intelligent and very liberal.

Not actually a fan of Lupe. But kudos for not being on the bandwagon

Rapper Lupe Fiasco served up a series of thought-provoking tweets that, agree or disagree, set him apart from his peers.

Rub your face in it! Swallow down that hard pill! Black blood spills in the streets of America nightly at the hands other blacks
Yeah gimme that anger...once again that rage...that misguided angst when you true enemy is your own complacency and cowardice.

Curse kick scream yell tweet unfollow. Don't matter to me if y'all don't start valuing yourselves N*****S will be in the same boat tomorrow

Nobody knows what really happened except trayvon and Zimmerman. The justice system relies on reasonable doubt not our emotions

Oh there's more im glad he said it not me, cos i'd be accused of being so many things if i did.

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 21h

Half y'all been partying to Black Death for the past 2 decades...the other half watched the party...don't be angry now!

Chickens have come home to roost!

1. Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 21h
    Your emotional reactions to a perceived injustice will get you nowhere. Organize (yeah right!) to fight total structural violence.

Expand

2. Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 21h
    The case should have never been televised as the potential to antagonize US race relations was, in my dumb, opinion too risky & unnecessary

Expand

Can't say I'm surprised he walked. Was hoping atleast a manslaughter would stick since there was more than enough evidence. Also. LULZ at the triple post

You keep making this argument as if it means something. Authorities determine guilt based on the evidence and a sequence of events all the time. It is nothing new. You can flip it around all you want to confuse the issue. You can do that with all sorts of crimes. Stand your ground is irrelevant.

Not actually a fan of Lupe. But kudos for not being on the bandwagon

Rapper Lupe Fiasco served up a series of thought-provoking tweets that, agree or disagree, set him apart from his peers.
Rub your face in it! Swallow down that hard pill! Black blood spills in the streets of America nightly at the hands other blacks
Yeah gimme that anger...once again that rage...that misguided angst when you true enemy is your own complacency and cowardice.

Curse kick scream yell tweet unfollow. Don't matter to me if y'all don't start valuing yourselves N*****S will be in the same boat tomorrow

Nobody knows what really happened except trayvon and Zimmerman. The justice system relies on reasonable doubt not our emotions

Oh there's more im glad he said it not me, cos i'd be accused of being so many things if i did.

Half y'all been partying to Black Death for the past 2 decades...the other half watched the party...don't be angry now!

Chickens have come home to roost!

1. Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 21h
    Your emotional reactions to a perceived injustice will get you nowhere. Organize (yeah right!) to fight total structural violence.

Expand

2. Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 21h
    The case should have never been televised as the potential to antagonize US race relations was, in my dumb, opinion too risky & unnecessary

Expand

I definitely agree about with what he said about this being televised. It was not necessary for all these monday morning quarterbacks to argue with each other over. The courts know what they are doing, this isn't their first barbecue, they don't need to pander to us, the media just demanded it either to stroke themselves with or stir the pot for ratings. All it does is bring out the racists in all of us, and if you aren't racist, etnocentric or race conscious your full of shit. This case is over, unless you know how the day unfolded but were to shy to testify then shut up, stop saying the other guy who is speculating as much as you is any more wrong and move on. Nothing you can comment on here has any more relevance than what the jury heard, and since nobody objected on here to anything brought up in court, than they are just bitter the results didn't go their way.

Races reversed: http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/

Acquitted as well, by an all-white jury. I think the speed at which Roderick was charged is because it happened in New York state.
I seen someone black on twitter highlight a case where a black woman shot a white man who was trying to get in her car after an incident, and said it works both ways! im going to get me a weapon. I believe she was also acquitted.

Well it doesn't work both ways. It works one way, and it's the way of the law, it's nothing to do with race. And people who view it like that i have difficulty understanding. I really think the main danger is not gangs targeting Zimmerman, or lunatics protesting. But people now thinking shooting someone when you're in a fight is legal and ok. Because these people are misinterpretating everything.

I was trying to work out why the media were so dedicated to slamming Zimmerman editing things, and inciting race anger. And i think this could be why, maybe a conspiracy theory. But if you target in particular the black race, a race that from rodney king to other stories is known to unite in anger, and you give this injustice feeling(no way could he be found guilty on the evidence yet they made it seem like he should easily be) then you create possibly a big splurge in gun crime and maybe it'll help the war on guns that is struggling to get anywhere.

I don't know probably that's not accurate. But i cant explain the media angle otherwise.

People who say the system is against blacks have to ask who they're actually calling racist? The cops? the judges? the jurors? Because it's down to them who goes to jail...... so he went to trial, and the law said not guilty. But they claim system is against blacks and this proves it So are they calling the jurors racist? Lol

I don't think they even know really, just an easy thing to claim i guess.

Ok since everyone is posting their opinion on the verdict I might as well put in my two cents. I don't much care for how the media filters everything by race. Everything is either black or white literally. For example, how come no one talks about how GZ is as white as our President. He is after all half white just like Obama, but when was the last time you ever heard the media refer to Obama as white, even though he was raised by his white mother. The media focuses on color to draw passionate responses from people and in turn sell more newspapers and get better ratings.

Now dealing with this case, instead of being distracted by race lets just focus on the facts. Most of the facts are unclear (at least in a court of law) about who hit who, who screamed for help ect. What is clear is there was a man riding around with a loaded gun with a lone ranger complex. Now I don't know about you but if I'm stopped by a wanna-be cop with dreams of grandeur, I would be pretty angry and confrontational. So in that sense I believe that GZ provoked the situation and maybe would have been convicted of a lesser offense had the prosecution not had the tough task of proving manslaughter.  

I saw this quote making its way around Twitter "How cool would it be to live in a world where George Zimmerman offered Trayvon Martin a ride home to get him out of the rain that night."  That pretty much sums up my take on this. 

I actually thought it was fake too. But a lot of sites are running with it
Its the media. They can get away with reporting false reports and then blame someone else for falsely reporting it. They don't want to be the last guys reporting the information wrong or not. Remember when GZ was a white guy?

Ok since everyone is posting their opinion on the verdict I might as well put in my two cents. I don't much care for how the media filters everything by race. Everything is either black or white literally. For example, how come no one talks about how GZ is as white as our President. He is after all half white just like Obama, but when was the last time you ever heard the media refer to Obama as white, even though he was raised by his white mother. The media focuses on color to draw passionate responses from people and in turn sell more newspapers and get better ratings.

I saw this quote making its way around Twitter "How cool would it be to live in a world where George Zimmerman offered Trayvon Martin a ride home to get him out of the rain that night." That pretty much sums up my take on this.
Zimmerman passes the paper bag test. Obama doesn't.

Anyways, The Justice Department has restarted their hate crime investigation into the case. I'm not expecting much from this, but the evidence was definitely there that Martin was racially profiled:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/us/justice-department-to-restart-hate-crime-investigation-in-trayvon-martins-death.html?_r=1

Conservatives and Right winger final statement:

"Obama says if he had a son, he would be Trayvon Martin, well his son got what he deserved and our verdict proves it"

Its the media. They can get away with reporting false reports and then blame someone else for falsely reporting it. They don't want to be the last guys reporting the information wrong or not. Remember when GZ was a white guy?
Remember when Obama was a black guy....?

I like how the white racists here would throw one of their own under the bus when need be... Honor among racists must be dead....LOL

if all you got is " the verdict proves it" you lost the argument. The letter of the law is hardly moral. I've seen tons junior lawyers/ armchair F. Lee Bailey's claiming that there was "reasonable doubt" and slapping high-fives because of it. This ignores the fact that all doubt is not created equal and lighter skinned people are generally afforded more. 

Not sure why anyone would enjoy a pyrrhic victory so much but then again, people are dumb

if all you got is " the verdict proves it" you lost the argument. The letter of the law is hardly moral. I've seen tons junior lawyers/ armchair F. Lee Bailey's claiming that there was "reasonable doubt" and slapping high-fives because of it. This ignores the fact that all doubt is not created equal and lighter skinned people are generally afforded more.

Not sure why anyone would enjoy a pyrrhic victory so much but then again, people are dumb
Strange language. Wasn't really the superbowl, im not sure anyone 'enjoyed' a 'victory'

Here's worldwide big rapper Akon's views

“Every African American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were u will be treated like the royalty you are,” Akon captioned the below photo. “You don’t deserve this treatment. This is not your country!!”

Oh my *Waits for the mockery and condemnation from liberals*  Oh wait he's black, and not a conservative, so i guess it should fly!

Just curious.
I doubt Tracy would have made George fear for his life.

While some parts maybe an exagerration i tend to agree in part with this.

''(NaturalNews) America has been wildly manipulated by the government and the mainstream media (which are one and the same, of course) into a devious scheme. The plan is to foment racial hatred and division (already accomplished), ignite violent riots (which you will see in a matter of hours) and then declare martial law in a police state crackdown.

The U.S. Department of Justice has already played a hand in this, spending taxpayer money to further magnify racial divide over the George Zimmerman trial. CNN, CBS and MSNBC have also played key roles in injecting hatred into the minds of whatever mainstream media viewers are stupid enough to still be watching those channels. This is all designed to cause the maximum racial hatred and division possible, as the White House and the mainstream media all gain power from division and chaos.

The media will now help instigate riots and race-based hatred
At this point, then, you should fully expect government and media operatives to begin instigating hate-based race riots over the next few days. This has already begun as an Associated Press reporter named Cristina Silva tweeted, "So we can all kill teenagers now? Just checking."

This is a blatant attempt by the Associated Press to try to equate a "not guilty" verdict in a self-defense trial with out of control mass murder of children. That's the way the mainstream media wants you to think about this case, you see, in order to maximize the potential hatred and the violence.

When the riots begin, guess who will be there to cover them? The mainstream media, of course, all while showering you with shameless ads for toxic personal care products, pharmaceuticals and GMOs in between live video showing race riots and cities on fire. As far as the media is concerned, riots are great for business. The only thing better for business is all-out war (which may soon be coming).

Race riots will give the government the justification to do things like declare martial law, immediately suspending the entire Bill of Rights for all Americans and forcing everyone to turn in their guns (which has been the plan from day one). That's why you can fully expect government operatives to join in the coming race riots and start shooting innocent bystanders in order to escalate the violence, providing cover for Obama to declare martial law.

Note that Obama has not taken to the airwaves and called for peace? That's because he doesn't want peace. He wants a divided America that escalates into a race war.

Why both the White House and the media want violence, not peace
The plan is stupidly simple, and far too many Americans are easily manipulated right into doing what the criminal government wants them to do. When there is PEACE in America, the government and the media both lose. When there is VIOLENCE in America, the government and the media both gain more power and attention. That's why they are both constantly fomenting hatred and violence in pushing for an all-out race war.

What we are witnessing right now in America is an indictment of the White House-run "sellout media" that uses its power to create division, hatred and violence. For this reason alone, every mainstream media outlet that participates in this race baiting should be permanently taken off the air and stripped of all its FCC licenses.

Because there IS a war happening in America right now: a war for control over your mind, and that war is being waged 24/7 by the media and the White House. If anybody needs to be found guilty in America today, it's the media executives who willfully use their influence to instigate hatred and violence. They are, as the saying goes, shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater.

In the George Zimmerman trial, the media is guilty
If you feel anger over the George Zimmerman trial, you have been wildly manipulated by the media.

The media played the critical role in whipping up racial hatred in the Trayvon Martin shooting, falsely editing the 911 call recording of Zimmerman, falsely depicting Martin as a "baby," falsely calling Zimmerman "white" when he's actually Hispanic, publishing the home address of Zimmerman, CNN airing Zimmerman's social security number on live television and other outrageous actions, all of which were deliberate and malicious.

Regardless of whether you think George Zimmerman is guilty of murder, the media is guilty of selective persecution in order to foment racial hatred across America. The media, in other words, is guilty of committing hate crimes.

And yet the media never covers the media's crimes. Gee, I wonder why?

But the reality is that if any person dies in the coming race riots, their blood is on the hands of the media.

Here comes the police state
As the riots spin out of control, the government will clamp down with more police state tactics. Note that if you are a liberal in America today, you are given complete immunity to call for the murder of innocent people, including cops. As an example, check out this story from Breitbart.com:

At a "Justice for Trayvon" rally in Portland, Oregon Saturday evening, several speakers reacted to the acquittal of George Zimmerman by calling for violence, including the specific targeting of police.

According to video of the event provided by the "Laughing at Liberals" channel on YouTube, one demonstrator declared: "In my mind, every f***ing cop is a f***ing target."

He explained that he personally, as "a person of color in this racist system," had a long-standing dislike of the police, dating back to a police raid on his family's home during his childhood. He also singled out Portland police chief Capt. Mark Kruger. The crowd, holding "Justice for Trayvon" signs, applauded his speech.

''

Knoell, on 14 Jul 2013 - 9:07 PM, said: You keep making this argument as if it means something. Authorities determine guilt based on the evidence and a sequence of events all the time. It is nothing new. You can flip it around all you want to confuse the issue. You can do that with all sorts of crimes. Stand your ground is irrelevant.

Let's just pretend to be human beings not looking to nitpick every comma. I think my point will become clear.

With a few exceptions, basically the entire flipping system of American law is (rightfully) based on intent. Did you mean to do it? Should you have known better? SYG/Self-defense doesn't fit well into the system because the intent is codified and now prosecutors have to prove you didn't feel a way.

Objectively, that's crazy.

So what do we do about it? I think we make SYG/self-defense an affirmative defense. My problem isn't that GZ got off (I even posted a non-satirical link that point by point explained why). My problem is that his team got to sit down and look at the facts and then they got to create the best possible defense from the fact pattern and he did that without having to testify.

I think when you kill the witness that you need to become the witness and be cross examined. Because at the end of the day, no one actually said under oath that Trayvon did a damned thing to George. *Consistent with* *Most likely from* *etc*. No one actually testified that, yes, Trayvon appeared to be ready to kill George. And if no one actually testified it, how the hell can a self defense claim be made?

That's my point. Just make them tell the story instead of letting them cut one from whole cloth. I don't think that's too much to ask when you're standing over a dead person.

tldr: Who testified that Trayvon hit George's head on the pavement again? Oh, right. "Consistent with". Nobody did.

Hi all - Just my two cents

I've read up a lot in this case. I think people now don't want truth or justice, they want emotional satisfaction and retribution.

Let's just pretend to be human beings not looking to nitpick every comma. I think my point will become clear.

With a few exceptions, basically the entire flipping system of American law is (rightfully) based on intent. Did you mean to do it? Should you have known better? SYG/Self-defense doesn't fit well into the system because the intent is codified and now prosecutors have to prove you didn't feel a way.

Objectively, that's crazy.

So what do we do about it? I think we make SYG/self-defense an affirmative defense. My problem isn't that GZ got off (I even posted a non-satirical link that point by point explained why). My problem is that his team got to sit down and look at the facts and then they got to create the best possible defense from the fact pattern and he did that without having to testify.

I think when you kill the witness that you need to become the witness and be cross examined. Because at the end of the day, no one actually said under oath that Trayvon did a damned thing to George. *Consistent with* *Most likely from* *etc*. No one actually testified that, yes, Trayvon appeared to be ready to kill George. And if no one actually testified it, how the hell can a self defense claim be made?

That's my point. Just make them tell the story instead of letting them cut one from whole cloth. I don't think that's too much to ask when you're standing over a dead person.

tldr: Who testified that Trayvon hit George's head on the pavement again? Oh, right. "Consistent with". Nobody did.
I know what you are saying, but I disagree. You can most certainly prove intent in self defense cases. Why didn't Zimmerman shoot him on sight? Why did he do it when Martin was on top of him? There is room for it to have gone exactly the way Zimmerman stated and no evidence to say it didn't and that is why he was acquitted.

I know what you are saying, but I disagree. You can most certainly prove intent in self defense cases. Why didn't Zimmerman shoot him on sight? Why did he do it when Martin was on top of him? There is room for it to have gone exactly the way Zimmerman stated and no evidence to say it didn't and that is why he was acquitted.
I agree that it *could* have gone exactly like Zimmerman's defense described. I just think that when you're found standing over a dead body and you confess to killing someone that the burden should be on you to explain how it happened.

Trayvon being dead was a positive outcome for the defense. That's... a bad thing. Require an affirmative defense. That's all I'm saying. The burden should be on me to explain why I'm standing over the body of a dead person, not the state.

Take the friggin stand and speak under oath.

bread's done
Back