Black Wii Bundle for 199.99

[quote name='sonderiaom']I can independently confirm that it'll be out on the 8th of May. So in other words, it'll be out in less than 2 weeks. In the computer at work (and I won't say where in light of Speedy), there are two separate SKU's set up which is exactly what they did with the DS lite when it came out and had different colors. It also has a huge warning "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 5/8/10. It'll include wii sports resort as well for $199.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. My woman will be so happy cause all the systems will be the same color.

I just bought a Wii with a bunch of GS credit--NO TAX!
looks like i'll miss out on the black one

if anyone knows how to hack a wii with the super smash brothers brawl hack
please Pm me

all this hacker lango is confusing me!

I think I might bite on this one, but I got a bad feeling that they're either going to drop the price at e3 or come out with a new bundle. I hope not though.

What is a deal is that when you buy a Wii at amazon,you get a choice from Wii Sports,Super Smash Brothers Brawl,Wii Play with Wii mote, or Endless Ocean.

[quote name='robpe36']I don't see how a new color is a deal. Pretty ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Maybe the deal is that when this bundle goes live you get a Wii with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion + for the same price a Wii costs currently without the extras.

I just read all that stuff about final fight and drm and that is such bs. I don't psn share just cuz i dont know anyone to share stuff with, but that is such bs. grrrr @ capcom. capcom already was pissing me off with all this dlc crap but grrrr @ always on internet connection. oh n lol @ the people who say ' iv waited forever for a wii, now it's black and i want one' im gonna try to hold out for wii hd. :) If I ever did get a wii i would hook it up with a usb drive :)
I hope that Lost Planet 2 doesn't have this DRM.

[quote name='josh62488']I just bought a Wii with a bunch of GS credit--NO TAX!
looks like i'll miss out on the black one

if anyone knows how to hack a wii with the super smash brothers brawl hack
please Pm me

all this hacker lango is confusing me![/QUOTE]

It's pretty simple, you don't need any games to hack it.

Google is your friend. That's how I hacked mine.

[quote name='Apushmataha']I'm thinking I might get a Wii now. No joke, the girlfriend didn't want one because it didn't look good with our black tv and the PS3. Now maybe I can talk her into getting one along with a copy of Monster Hunter.[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how many people are actually in that camp. A few of my friends only want the black colored systems as well. It just looks shinier to them.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I can independently confirm that it'll be out on the 8th of May. So in other words, it'll be out in less than 2 weeks. In the computer at work (and I won't say where in light of Speedy), there are two separate SKU's set up which is exactly what they did with the DS lite when it came out and had different colors. It also has a huge warning "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 5/8/10. It'll include wii sports resort as well for $199.99[/QUOTE]

Is Motion Plus included here, too? (or am I missing something that it's inferred w/ the inclusion of WSR)

[quote name='clockworkgreen']Is Motion Plus included here, too? (or am I missing something that it's inferred w/ the inclusion of WSR)[/QUOTE]
Yeah Motion + is part of the bundle.

I'm definitely in for a black one. So pretty.

Also add me to the camp that finds it annoying I can't share downloadable games among different Wiis/DSis. There's a ton of stuff I'd love to buy on the Virtual Console, but I haven't touched it because of that limitation.

Big Content wants to move away from the model of Consumers buying content to own forever, and get back to the model of consumers paying for content every time they want to consume it.

[quote name='Shady Hombre']This, or the white one with a free game from Walmart... Decisions, decisions[/QUOTE]
Isn't the walmart deal dead? I know they had one where you could get a Wii, with some decent choices for the free game but I don't see it on the site anymore.

[quote name='horriblehager']Black one, it includes motion plus which is not included in walmart amazon deal.[/QUOTE]
And its BLACK! :p

[quote name='mitnosi']And its BLACK! :p[/QUOTE]
BLACK?! Did you say BLACK?!
/south park (can't post the video since I'm at work :[)

Sorry, first thing that popped into my head when I finally saw confirmation of the upcoming "announcement" of the black Wii.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its been confirmed, a gamestop poster ad has been leaked.

http://kotaku.com/5526433/black-wii-bundle-shows-up-in-gamestop-marketing[/QUOTE]

500x_blackwii.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='mitnosi']Isn't the walmart deal dead? I know they had one where you could get a Wii, with some decent choices for the free game but I don't see it on the site anymore.[/QUOTE]
It's under Video Games > Nintendo Wii > Consoles. First item that appears.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Its been confirmed, a gamestop poster ad has been leaked.

http://kotaku.com/5526433/black-wii-bundle-shows-up-in-gamestop-marketing[/QUOTE]

There's been a lot of heat over this GS employee taking a pic of the poster. Evidently since it has not been announced by Nintendo GS was not supposed to display it until May 4th after Nintendo announces it. GS higher ups sent out a mass email that said disregard the rumors of a black Wii and it is purely speculation until Nintendo announces it. They also told us to not discuss it with any customer(s) that bring it up as well.

I would assume that employee that took the picture will be getting fired if they have not already. Everything was fine until that picture leaked on the internet. GS is really pissed lol.

[quote name='farley91'] Everything was fine until that picture leaked on the internet. GS is really pissed lol.[/QUOTE]

Nah, the rumor was out because GS employees were saying it, the poster just confirmed it really. Also I believe someone posted on another site that FYE had an add up for it as well.

Glad they pissed too, this is what they get for raping used games with stickers! :p

Hmmmm.... Wait until the 9th for the black wii or get a white one now at Toys r Us w/$50 giftcard and then use said giftcard to get Wii Sports Resort and 40% off another game???? Choices choices....

[quote name='mitnosi'] Also I believe someone posted on another site that FYE had an add up for it as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that was me or not. I reported last weekend in the wii section here that FYE was taking preorders for a black system. This was before that GS pic was posted.

[quote name='Indyjones']I don't know if that was me or not. I reported last weekend in the wii section here that FYE was taking preorders for a black system. This was before that GS pic was posted.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if it was you but I believe i read about the FYE post on the gamespot forums.

No preorders available yet. If anyone has noticed there only a listing for refurbed Wiis on gamestops site. Im sitting on 200 in credit waiting for that bundle, darn my itchy trigger finger.

Its somewhat of a deal since it has the motion plus along with both wii sports and wii sports resort. Thats 50 bucks right there.

[quote name='Stry-ker']No preorders available yet. If anyone has noticed there only a listing for refurbed Wiis on gamestops site. Im sitting on 200 in credit waiting for that bundle, darn my itchy trigger finger.[/QUOTE]
Nah you can get new ones also:
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=138+196

But I hope this starts showing up soon, I'm pretty excited about it :eek:

[quote name='Stry-ker']Youre right sorry, when I clicked the graphic at top shop for consoles only the refurbed shows up but click on the systems link on the left they both show, either way :D[/QUOTE]
Yeah I noticed that too, maybe they are trying to hide that they have new ones so they can push out used ones more? :p

[quote name='JaxMoney']the only difference is the color...? =/[/QUOTE]
And that its bundled with Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus for the same price.

[quote name='kaseydme']My wife wants to know if it plays wii sports better and faster then the white wii?:applause:[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='kaseydme']My wife wants to know if it plays wii sports better and faster then the white wii?:applause:[/QUOTE]

.....with improved graphics!!;)

bread's done
Back