4.75_clear.gif

Read Reviews (149)

MSRP: $199.99
Today: $119.99
+ $5.00 shipping

Replacement Plan:
See Full Terms

No Plan Selected 1 Year, Only $13.99 2 Years, Only $24.99

Specifications Name Nintendo Wii Type Game console Enclosure Color Black Game Console Color Support Color Processor Type IBM PowerPC Memory Card Type Flash Storage Capacity 512 MB Communications Connectivity Features IEEE 802.11 Dimensions: 6.00" W x 2.00" H x 8.50" D Weight 8lb
Read More >>

Condition: Refurbished

What's Included:

• Wii Console (black)
  • Wii Sports Disc
  • Wii Sports Resort Disc
  • Wiimote (black)
  • Wiimote Jelly Cover(black)
  • Wiimote Wrist Strap (black)
  • Nunchuck (black)
  • Wii Motion Plus (black)
  • Sensor Bar
  • AC Power Adapter
  • A/V Cable
  • Console Stand
  • Console Stand Plate
  • Owners Manual

What's Not Included:

• Sensor Bar Stand

This is my first deal so if its not good forgive me, but i thought this was cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
Condition: Refurbished

Hmm.. I'm a stickler for new products. Can't pull the trigger on this one, but I'm sure somebody else will take my place!!

well i do quite agree with you husker, i woulda pulled the trigger on this one, but i already have a wii. I bought mines like 2 years ago shucks

i bought my wii 160 of ebay 3 years ago when it was still double the price and it turned out to be quite excellent so that i have to disagree with you on

I got a white wii (refurb) a while back from Cowboom for $90 that is still going strong. Came in white box complete and in great condition. Cowboom makes returns easy, you just print out a prepaid label and ship it back. If it is not up to your standards, your only loss is your time.

If it shows OOS, refresh the page every 5 mins until it comes back. I think they throttle supply when it gets low. If the listing is deleted then the deal is dead.

[quote name='Kenshindono']a console is the one thing you really dont want to buy used or 'refurbished' unless you absolutely have to =P[/QUOTE]

^^^ This. I'd never buy a "refurbed" console, too many possible problems including that they didn't test the system well enough, and problems can show up when its been up and running for a while.

LOL at the customer reviews on the website, here's a funny one:

01/22/2011
Great device for beginner gamers by littleob

Wonderful system for children & those who love the simple graphics that many of the WII games offer. I would suggest WII to start looking into more graphically challenging games to hold the attention of more than one focus group.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Booo..no longer available[/QUOTE]

To quote myself: If it shows OOS, refresh the page every 5 mins until it comes back. I think they throttle supply when it gets low. If the listing is deleted then the deal is dead.

Edit: now it shows a white wii. Still pretty good deal tho.

I refresh the page but nothing happens. It gives me that a message saying that item is no longer available. Deal is DEAD.

[quote name='kart007k']I refresh the page but nothing happens. It gives me that a message saying that item is no longer available. Deal is DEAD.[/QUOTE]

Actually, not that I would buy a Wii for any reason (and particularly any refurbished system), this has been going in and out of stock today; shows in stock for a white one right now.

[quote name='ajh2298']Is it true that the black Wii is bigger than the white Wii and trashy white woman like playing with it more?[/QUOTE]

ask your mom

bread's done
Back