Black wireless controller for 360 @ buy.com $26.75 after GCO

ordered one, my current 360 is going bad so i think i am going to get an elite soon anyways. this old one will be my brothers after it gets back from MS, so this new black controller will be great for me, thanks for the deal!

[quote name='Malice']Is there anyway to use GCO and get the $10 off after you've already done it before?[/quote]
Just use another email account that you have to sign up again for GCO. Sure you have your invoice and whatnot going to another email, but hey, you save money.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']ordered one, my current 360 is going bad so i think i am going to get an elite soon anyways. [/quote]

Good luck finding an Elite. Even the standard 360 is a rare sight these days, as the people who were shopping Target yesterday will testify.

Awesome post. I've been waiting for the price to drop in a B&M to like $40. I like the black because it doesn't show dirt and grime as badly.

woah... thats strange I looked at the thread and saw (that I thought was) my name, lol

didn't realize there was another Drnick around these parts, lol

[quote name='Drnick']woah... thats strange I looked at the thread and saw (that I thought was) my name, lol

didn't realize there was another Drnick around these parts, lol[/quote]

Oh wow. Indentity crisis lol.

I can't get GCO to work for this even though I have never used GCO.Anyone have any idea what the deal is with this not working for me?

even if you have a google email address just use a different one (hotmail, yahoo, etc) and do all your shipping info like normal and presto it should work

I've got a white 360, 3 white controllers, and 1 black, and it's really not a big deal, especially since it's wireless.

[quote name='Century']god what a good deal but my xbox is white and i hate not matching stuff like that[/quote]

I've got the black controller mated to the white chatpad. It's all good. It's the 21st century. Diversity is in.

bread's done
Back