Black XB360 Wireless Controller @ Amazon for $29.99

[quote name='LazyTriangle']do these controllers work on pc or is it just the wired ones[/QUOTE]

The wireless will work BUT ONLY with THIS.

The wired one would be a better deal.

It's totally not worth it for the wireless receiver at this point. When it was $20 and Wired controllers were $40, sure. Now that the receiver is more expensive than the wired controller? Not a chance in hell. My PC is hooked up to my TV and the cable is still more than long enough.

Thanks guys just wanted to make sure which controller worked best for me, the wireless is seem like a great deal for $30 but since you need a receiver that costs more the controller itself I think I'll pass and get the wired one instead. I just wish they had the white controller on sale as well

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I saw that thread, but I know that a lot of people get Amazon.com gift cards and such, or want to trade in towards it.[/QUOTE]

I hear you.... I have a HUGE chunk of change of amazon gc's to blow :) Just figured I'd let people know of the cheapest option (living up to the sites monicker).

I received a $10 credit on my next game when I pre-orded GT5 for $35 and it was going to expire at the end of the month. Picked up one of these for $19.99 :bouncy: Thanks OP.

Did they stop making the white controllers? Mine's pretty worn out, and I was hoping to get a new one a some point, but they never go as low as the black ones and I haven't seen them in stores in forever.

bread's done
Back