Black Xbox 360 Wired Controller- $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Hard to believe the official controllers are still so expensive given that the system's been out for six years.[/QUOTE]

Huh? First party controllers for any platform are the original price the entire lifespan from what I've seen

These are awesome for PC gaming by the way, was happy when they finally made a black one that matches my computer case :p

Picked this up for my PC months back and it works like a dream for games with console-like controls/menus. Plus it's plug-and-play with Windows 7, so ya gotta love that.

[quote name='young chi']I picked one of these up in October. It's been at this price for quite some time now.[/QUOTE]

Since March (and occasionally before then) as well actually.

I love my wired controller, I just wish it had a fixed D-pad... and no I don't count the gray controller personally.

I love my wired controller. I've owned one for some years now, and it works wonders. Once I get a nice graphics card for my PC, I'm going to play Rage on it!

[quote name='Odinsfury']I love my wired controller, I just wish it had a fixed D-pad... and no I don't count the gray controller personally.[/QUOTE]

I love my Monochrome controller :p. Anyways , Do you guys there's anywhere i could do a wireless for wired controller trade , as i have 4 wireless X360 , but not one to use on my computer.

I used to have one of these wired controllers and it was wonderful, especially for gaming on my PC. I'm getting kind of frustrated with my wireless controller because of having to charge it with my play and charge, and that barley works anymore. Think I might just pick this up and be over with it.

bread's done
Back