Black Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $29.99 Amazon

God DAMMIT. I literally waited three months for a new controller (the bumpers are messed up on my only controller), and finally bit on the very same black controller from Amazon for $35 not two days ago.

Seriously, dammit.

But a good deal, though.

Yeah, I had credit on amazon and wanted a black controller, but it was @ $37.00 a few days ago, so I got a white one for $33 ($9 after credit). Then the black went down to $33, now it's $29.99. DAMN!

[quote name='realskillz']toys r us has the black controller for 28.99 and comes with 4 arcade games[/QUOTE]

is this deal in store cause its not on the website... it sounds pretty ymmv..i would be all ovr this cause my controllers are just garbage...

Thanks OP. I had planned on picking up a black wireless controller at K-Mart later on today. I have a $20 coupon which would've brought the price down to $29.99. On top of that, I would've received a $10 coupon for a future purchase but I would rather use my $5 credit from Amazon and buy it for $24.99 shipped.

[quote name='PlatinumIce']God DAMMIT. I literally waited three months for a new controller (the bumpers are messed up on my only controller), and finally bit on the very same black controller from Amazon for $35 not two days ago.

Seriously, dammit.

But a good deal, though.[/QUOTE]

You can call them and ask for a price adjustment. They will issue you a credit for the price difference. They will say they won't do the price adjustment but they will do that as a courtesy. This is why I like Amazon a lot.

[quote name='PlatinumIce']God DAMMIT. I literally waited three months for a new controller (the bumpers are messed up on my only controller), and finally bit on the very same black controller from Amazon for $35 not two days ago.

Seriously, dammit.

But a good deal, though.[/QUOTE]

Calm down! It's a $5 difference.

[quote name='Tyrannical']
Oddly they slightly change the price of the wireless controllers almost every single day.
1.gif

[/QUOTE]
Yea I noticed this too, picked one up tho ive been needing a replacement controller for a while.

thanks OP. the best price point i've found :). I bought two last time they were at 29.99 -- wouldn't let me buy 2 more this time. They limited it to 1..oh well that's 1 down :)

Amazon shipped my order on Thursday and I received it Friday afternoon. :shock:

It's funny but I never realized that the black controller from the 360 slim was different than a regular black controller. It doesn't really matter since I got the second controller for my son. I traded in all my wireless controllers into GS during the 360 Slim trade-in deal but I forgot about playing co-op with my son. :oops:

[quote name='Jon Bon']Calm down! It's a $5 difference.[/QUOTE]

you are telling a cheapassgamer to calm down for over paying $5? lol

bread's done
Back