BLACK Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Includes PC gaming Adptr 59.99 Bestbuy

z3razerviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok I know this is not a deal per-say but it kinda is since you cant easily find the XBOX Wireless PC gaming receivers anymore. MS has released a Black Receiver and Black controller bundle. The best buy sku is 9797718. It seems the Microsoft part number is X12-44643-03 or JR9-00006 Model 1086 the UPC is 885370013207. I cant find a good picture online that shows the wireless receiver so I took my own.

2010-06-13%2013.52.13.jpg

Man, I wish GS had them in stock. I have some codes that I'd like to use but all they have is the wireless for the 360 and generic wired controllers.

bummer, I got the two white receivers. Wish they had the black one way back when...

I hate white/silver electronics....

I have to say horrible deal, I bought the white one for 29.99 on ebay. If you people are too lazy to look somewhere else besides worst Buy then oh well go for it.

My bestbuy in san marcos tx has the white one with adapter on clearence for 39.99. The sign still says its 51.99 but it rings up as 39.

BTW this is cheapass gamer not fashion ass gamer, full retail plus tax is no way a deal. I don't care if the color is cheese moon blue.

[quote name='tightclaws']BTW this is cheapass gamer not fashion ass gamer, full retail plus tax is no way a deal. I don't care if the color is cheese moon blue.[/QUOTE]

The "deal" part is that it's been hard to find the wireless adapters new lately. But they're evidently becoming more plentiful.

[quote name='tightclaws']BTW this is cheapass gamer not fashion ass gamer, full retail plus tax is no way a deal. I don't care if the color is cheese moon blue.[/QUOTE]

I posted it because the adapter has been so hard to find and I said as much in the original post. Looking at both the bestbuy and the amazon its not immediately evident that the adapter comes with it. The fact its black is just gravy.

FYI, the wireless adapters come with some MS wireless Life Chat headsets. That's how I got my black one.

[quote name='kevlar51']The "deal" part is that it's been hard to find the wireless adapters new lately. But they're evidently becoming more plentiful.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to find the adapter by itself, but the white wireless controller / PC adapter bundle has been widely available for years. The price on Amazon even drops into the high $30's on occasion. Check out the price history.

This "deal" is awful.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Do the life chat headsets work with the 360?[/QUOTE]

No. The one I have is the exact same as the Xbox 360 wireless headset, except it's tooled for PC only and it's black. Unfortunately the PC ones don't work with the 360, although the 360 ones DO work with PC.

[quote name='dabamus']No. The one I have is the exact same as the Xbox 360 wireless headset, except it's tooled for PC only and it's black. Unfortunately the PC ones don't work with the 360, although the 360 ones DO work with PC.[/QUOTE]

quoted for truth sadly. Though I can confirm the Lifechat ZX-6000 headsets do come with a black xbox360 accessory dongle that's how i got mine a couple years ago.

Though if you're really just looking for a wireless adapter controller bundle you can find white bundles really cheap on ebay and amazon.

@marky: I actually paid about $13 a little while after they came out because I found one on clearance at Wally World. Now they are going for $25 refurbished at some places.

So this is the cheapest in-store/new? I wish they would sell the wireless receiver separately again. I'd pay $20 for the wireless receiver if it was available in-store.

No idea how much it would cost, but some gamestops should have used wireless receivers with the 360 used accessories.

[quote name='meatwad3000']quoted for truth sadly. Though I can confirm the Lifechat ZX-6000 headsets do come with a black xbox360 accessory dongle that's how i got mine a couple years ago.

Though if you're really just looking for a wireless adapter controller bundle you can find white bundles really cheap on ebay and amazon.[/QUOTE]

That sucks i would have loved a black headset.

[quote name='meatwad3000']quoted for truth sadly. Though I can confirm the Lifechat ZX-6000 headsets do come with a black xbox360 accessory dongle that's how i got mine a couple years ago.

Though if you're really just looking for a wireless adapter controller bundle you can find white bundles really cheap on ebay and amazon.[/QUOTE]
I checked ebay and it looked like most of those were the Chinese knockoff receiver. They say Xbox 360, when the official ones have Microsoft on it. I'd prefer to get the official one.

[quote name='erehwon']I checked ebay and it looked like most of those were the Chinese knockoff receiver. They say Xbox 360, when the official ones have Microsoft on it. I'd prefer to get the official one.[/QUOTE]

I have the Lifechar Zx-3000 or whatever, and it comes with the OFFICIAL black dongle made by MS. It's the exact same as the white one, just black plastic instead of white plastic.

[quote name='dabamus']I have the Lifechar Zx-3000 or whatever, and it comes with the OFFICIAL black dongle made by MS. It's the exact same as the white one, just black plastic instead of white plastic.[/QUOTE]
I meant the wireless gaming receivers by themselves on ebay. Not the ones that come with the headset. The ones on ebay that are just the receiver are all knockoffs.

bread's done
Back