Blacksite: Area 51 <$30 shipped at a few sites

Almost to that sweet spot of about $25 shipped. The demo was fun in my opinion. I felt bad after reading the dev's interview after the game released. They essentially had to finish the game knowing the majority of the team was laid off immediately upon completion. No wonder corners were cut in spots.

Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I got the PC version, new and sealed and legit, for $2.86 shipped off ebay. Can't beat that.[/quote]

That's too new for that, I don't remember this even being cleared out at Target yet. 5 finger discount?

[quote name='turls']That's too new for that, I don't remember this even being cleared out at Target yet. 5 finger discount?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just a big overstock seller. They probably made a loss on the sale, since my winning bid barely covered shipping. Or are you saying that you don't believe the deal I got on it?

Hey, if you think that's good, you should see the brand-new, unopened copy of World in Conflict Collector's Edition (the set that includes a genuine chunk of the Berlin Wall) I got for $11.51 shipped, from the same seller. :)

[quote name='cleaver']If it drops to $20 new before Friday at GS it would be $12ish after coupon.[/QUOTE]

What coupon?

[quote name='Jtyettis']I got it for $24 tax inlcuded this week with the GS 25% off a used 360 game.[/QUOTE]

I got the PS3 version for around the same price last week with the 25% off PS3 coupon and 10% Edge card.

I played through the 360 version and it is honestly not really worth more than $20. It wasn't a terrible game, just very short and it had a lot of glitches.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Nope, just a big overstock seller. They probably made a loss on the sale, since my winning bid barely covered shipping. Or are you saying that you don't believe the deal I got on it?

Hey, if you think that's good, you should see the brand-new, unopened copy of World in Conflict Collector's Edition (the set that includes a genuine chunk of the Berlin Wall) I got for $11.51 shipped, from the same seller. :)[/quote]

I guess I just don't watch eBay closely enough anymore. I had enough with grey market and pirated games as "deals" so I just hit Target now and take my chances.

[quote name='turls']I guess I just don't watch eBay closely enough anymore. I had enough with grey market and pirated games as "deals" so I just hit Target now and take my chances.[/QUOTE]

Understandable, there is a lot of crap on eBay. But my copy is 100% legit retail (and has a $29.99 Best Buy sticker on it) (and yes, I'm smart enough to tell legit and pirated games apart). :)

From the same seller, I've also gotten STALKER for $7, Battlefield 2 for $4.25, The Movies for $5, Counter-Strike Anthology for $4.25, Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Limited Collector's Edition for $2.99, and Command and Conquer: The First Decade (Limited Numbered Edition) for $6.29. All 100% legit, new, sealed USA-region copies, and all of those prices include shipping.

You can get lucky, sometimes. :)

I guarantee that this game will be $10-15 in short order. This game sucks compared to the first. It's abomination....an absolute joke to what could have been a great series.

Actually, I like the game. Renting it from gamefly now and I am going to finish it (but not keep it).

It is a fun shooter (playing on hard). It has nice graphics, lots of ammo and some good shooting action and some bugs.
20 bucks or a rental is the sweet spot for this.
Fun to play through once in my opinion. Like watching a cheesy summer action movie.. Kinda good the first time, but I ain't watching it again!

-Mike

Its still not worth it for me personally. I rented it and played through it in a single weekend and was very glad i rented it.

There is a new patch that was recently made available for this game on 360. Anyone have an idea what bugs it fixes?

bread's done
Back