Blacksite: Area 51... Who cares, right?

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
For anyone who wasn't completely turned off by the demo of this game and thought, I MIGHT try it if the price is right...

I know some will say, you couldn't PAY me to play that game. But if you're like me, you have to TRY a game before you can judge it, and not just the demo.

Having said all that, EB Games has this game for PS3, NEW, for $10

They also have Haze for PS3 NEW for $15 and used for $10

Having played Haze, its worth trying for $10 used. I haven't played Blacksite though.

IF you want a GOOD PS3 game, they have UT3 New for $20 and used for $15. :applause:

10 bux eh? hmmm...

im ganna sleep on it, although my ps3 is stashed away now....(untill summer)

so im off the game biz for few months...

blacksite, review was... not bad :p

i picked up blacksite: area 51 at the source for $10 a week and a bit ago. the price was right...still haven't tried it yet though...so many games..

I played it for the 360 and it wasn't horrible, i think it was one of the games i actually enjoyed somewhat. If that helps you decide.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']10 bux eh? hmmm...

im ganna sleep on it, although my ps3 is stashed away now....(untill summer)

so im off the game biz for few months...

blacksite, review was... not bad :p[/quote]

:shame:

I picked up Haze not too long ago, but still haven't played it. It was $9.99 used at EB...

Now CAGs, don't take this the wrong way, but if you have a backlog of games to play, you're just wasting your time with these mediocre shooters. Sure, it's cheap, and sure maybe you'll only play it for a few hours then resell it, but you're probably better off just playing something you already have.

Talking about Blacksite here, maybe Haze, lots of crap came out this past holiday, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth playing.

[quote name='vicious7171']Now CAGs, don't take this the wrong way, but if you have a backlog of games to play, you're just wasting your time with these mediocre shooters. Sure, it's cheap, and sure maybe you'll only play it for a few hours then resell it, but you're probably better off just playing something you already have.

Talking about Blacksite here, maybe Haze, lots of crap came out this past holiday, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth playing.[/quote]

Having recently purchased such titles as Haze, Beowulf, and Fracture, I must stress my strong agreement with this comment.

That said, Quake Wars is actually a very good game, particularly at $10... or at least it has the potential to be, if people actually play it online.

[quote name='vicious7171']Now CAGs, don't take this the wrong way, but if you have a backlog of games to play, you're just wasting your time with these mediocre shooters. Sure, it's cheap, and sure maybe you'll only play it for a few hours then resell it, but you're probably better off just playing something you already have.

Talking about Blacksite here, maybe Haze, lots of crap came out this past holiday, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's worth playing.[/quote]

But... but... achievements! Achievements!

I agree though I'm pretty selective with my game purchases.

Blacksite...I tried it because I was interested in the concept.

The gameplay is...fine, but the technical aspects murdered the game for me. I tried to play it, but the framerate gave me a headache.

Word is the 360 one is the way to go, PS3 being a half-baked port job.

That said, I rented the game when it came out and actually enjoyed it a lot considering, and bought my copy from Rogers at the last 30% off $9.99 sale.

[quote name='whoknows']Blacksite...I tried it because I was interested in the concept.

The gameplay is...fine, but the technical aspects murdered the game for me. I tried to play it, but the framerate gave me a headache.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I played through the ps3 version and the framerate was horrible, I got it for $10 but would not recommend it because of the framerate

^ ive played through Orangebox on PS3, if i could play through that, i think i can handle this..... i was interested in this game waaaaaay b4 i got the ps3.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']But... but... achievements! Achievements!

I agree though I'm pretty selective with my game purchases.[/quote]

(sarcastic I know)
Yech, you nerds and your e-peens. GAMERPOINTS DO NOT IMPRESS THE FAIRER SEX!

bread's done
Back