Blade Runner, 300, 3:10 to Yuma $20

Did this at BB, bought for $34.99 - blade runner at the checkout, walked over to customer service and pricematched using CC ad for $17 and change, so got 110% difference

Thanks
JJ

although it might take some work if you buy the collector's edition and sell all the extras you could be up plus 20 on the bladerunner set. I sold the spinner car for 50 and the briefcase for 10 bucks on ebay.

Gah, I bought Bladerunner when it was $27.95. It was through Amazon too. What is the period in which they will refund me part of the difference, and who would I e-mail? Sorry for asking, but I have never done it before.

[quote name='Antic']Gah, I bought Bladerunner when it was $27.95. It was through Amazon too. What is the period in which they will refund me part of the difference, and who would I e-mail? Sorry for asking, but I have never done it before.[/quote]

Amazon has a 30 day price guanantee. You can just click on the "contact us" link at amazon.com and either call them or email them to request the refund.

[quote name='D_Icon']Is BladeRunner BluRay worth it? I picked up the standard 4-disc DVD set for $24.99 when it came out.[/quote]

its an excellent transfer. Highly worth it, it looks great.

bread's done
Back