Blade Runner for $13.99 Shipped and others at DD

also of note which i added to the WoZ amazon thread, Wizard of Oz: Emerald Edition is also $13.99, cheaper than amazon's $16.49.

Not gonna lie. This is a blind buy, but I'm excited to watch it after hearing all the hype it gets.

Also, does anyone know how to remove the credit card info from this website? I don't like leaving it on websites I'll never use again.

That's an awesome price on Blade Runner; I paid about that much for a used copy about two years ago. It's a no-brainer at this price.

[quote name='soccerstud652']I have the DVD version of this (that came with the suitcase). Is the blu worth the upgrade? I'm never sure about old movies.[/QUOTE]

from all the reviews it seems like this is an amazing looking older blu

According to Slick Deals it's out of stock but orders are going through. Some of them anyway. A few over there are having troubles with their website.

I snagged one.

[quote name='neuronalstate']not gonna lie. This is a blind buy, but i'm excited to watch it after hearing all the hype it gets.[/quote]

?!?!

How old are you?!

[quote name='Squall835']That's an awesome price on Blade Runner; I paid about that much for a used copy about two years ago. It's a no-brainer at this price.[/QUOTE]

Me too, got mine for 12 at a used book/cd store like 2 weeks after it was released. A great set!

[quote name='zenintrude']?!?!

How old are you?![/QUOTE]

16, lol. I've only recently started having an interest in movies.

I've figured out how to remove credit cards. It's retarded. You have to put an item in your cart and check it out. Then on the payment page, you have to delete your CC there.

Dawn of the Dead for less then $10 is a good buy. Knocked Up, 40 year old virgin, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are all a little less then $13..not a great price but probably cheaper then you will find anywhere else.

Great price. This is the lowest price new I can recall. The last time it was this cheap was at least 2yrs ago when it was $14.99.

Received mine today as well. Gone With the Wind shipped as well and should come sometime this week. Also today I finally gave in and bought the Mel Brooks Collection after not buying it from BB and Amazon when they had it on sale.

bread's done
Back