Blades of Time preorder 39.99 PS3/360 on Amazon

technicalstylez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (98%)
Reminds me of when people thought they were getting a great deal buying Hunted The Demon's Forge for $20 or $25 pre-order pricing error from TRU.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Reminds me of when people thought they were getting a great deal buying Hunted The Demon's Forge for $20 or $25 FFXIII-2 for $45 pre-order pricing error from TRU.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. :D

I bet it will be MSRP $39.99...Few weeks later $19.99.

Oh and the main character looks like she has more clothes on this time...

I hope this is a troll thread because the first game is straight garbage. Can't believe that Konami is funding this trash.

[quote name='mxpowar']Looks a lot better than X-Blades, at least...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it does. But I'll get it when it's $20 or less like I did with X-Blades

[quote name='Kaiser499']No pre order bonuses means I'll buy it when it's $20.00 like I did X-Blades but hopefully this one is better.[/QUOTE]

No bonus, no sale
X-blades was O.-kay

[quote name='mxpowar']Looks a lot better than X-Blades, at least...[/QUOTE]

I didn't think X-Blades was that bad for a $10 title. So when this hits $10, I'm game.

haha, yeah, the way things are going this isn't really an error.
when AAA games are 40 or cheaper a month or so after release, this is just screaming for sales. same with that ff13-2 for 45... yeah... just wait a bit, all games plummet these days. hell skyrim and mw3 were 40 not 2 months after release...

[quote name='willardhaven']Bump but did anybody notice the enemy characters are totally out of proportion with the main character?[/QUOTE]

Why bump this topic? It's MSRP and out...

bread's done
Back