BladeStorm DEMO OUT NOW

MemphisGun

CAGiversary!
Description: In the 14th century a quarrel over English succession to the French throne escalated into what history would call the Hundred Years' War. This ongoing war had exhausted the standing armies of both sides and there was a growing dependence on mercenary soldiers. An innovative action style enables you to command whole units and defeat countless numbers of soldiers with one cleverly chosen attack command. Outwit your opponents and overwhelm them with dominating force to be the last one standing when the dust settles on one of history's greatest conflicts. ----

This game is very promising to me, but what I am worried about is when it will be released. It kinda looks like a two days to vegas title. I like the DW feel to the game.Its also educational, yet fun and interesting. Its due to come out on 11/6/07. Its also odd that there is no cover Pic for it yet. And with its release coming near, thats scary.

Some call it a button masher, but I think it takes some amount of skill, you have to Tackle"charge" through the right part of the army and you have to do the strong arm "b" and the sword slice with "x". And for those of you who didn't play the demo for long "RB" is the basic sword slice/swing.

From seeing the demo, and a bunch of Game videos, I give it a:
Gameplay: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Graphics: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Cutscenes: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Freedom: :cry:
All around fun: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Pictures at: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/866/866678/imgs_1.html

---------

Feel free to tell me I had a typo or I didnt read the info for this game correctly.

I kind of liked it personally the barkeeps voice and dialog annoyed me but the game itself was kinda neat.

Just played the demo this morning, I totally loved the game! May be a day one purchase for me. Why do you say there is little freedom? You have one main goal for each level, but until the time is up you can take over pretty much anywhere you want.

bread's done
Back