BladeStorm for 29.99$ Should i keep?

reicaden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
A few months ago, TRU had X360: Bladestorm: The 100 Year War on the site for 29.99$$ With shipping and all it came out to be 34.00$$

It hasnt been released yet, but the reviews its gotten so far have been horrid.

At this point, should i try and cancel? or carry through and try and ebay? this game will probably not have a high demand though, and honestly the savings/profit is not that large to risk it on a crummy game with reviews of 4 and 5 out of 10 =/

Opinions, what do you all think i should do?

I'm not a good person to ask, since I liked the demo, but I'd say keep it and play it.

At least try the demo before you take the word of reviewers.

I'm going to guess you could sell it on ebay for more than $34 right after it comes out.

I guess it all comes down to...
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?";)

I'd offer to buy it but I very rarely buy games until I can get them 50% off the original retail price, and even then they have to be really high on my want list.

hmmm, you liked it? maybe i should try the demo.... although i do have dynasty warriors 4? or 5 maybe? and i thought it blew chunks :(

I played the demo and enjoyed it. Never played any of the dynasty warrior games, so I felt the game was a fresh change. I definatly think it would be a great game for $30.

If you didn't like Dynasty Warriors don't get it, in that case, why did you pre-order it anyway??
If it was to resale, why would you question that now, just the bad reviews??
I'm just curious I'm not slamming or anything...
-Goatman

Well, i purchased it hoping it wasnt like dynasty, at the time, there was very little info on it, i was hoping it would be better and maybe i could get into it. I figured even if i didnt want to play it, if its good, it'll resell. However badly reviewed games dont sell as well as, say, the orange box, or bioshock, with their 10 scores. games with a score of 4 are off the radar of most, and for good reason. this makes it a game i probably wont play (since its worse the dynasty warriors, in this case) and has little resell value :(

Does anyone think i can still nail down 45$ for this on ebay on opening day?

bread's done
Back