Blazblue art book $15 includes shipping

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Seems that Arksys has added the sought after Blazblue Artbook to their website's store for $15. This is going for $50+ on eBay so It'd be worth it for those still looking for one.

You'll find it at the bottom of the page
http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

Also this is my first deal post so if this item should be in another forum feel free to move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh! I don't really want it that badly but I have a copy of BlazBlue L.E. coming in, which I traded games that probably would have sat on my shelf for forever, so I might as well complete the thing.

[quote name='Hostile']Eh! I don't really want it that badly but I have a copy of BlazBlue L.E. coming in, which I traded games that probably would have sat on my shelf for forever, so I might as well complete the thing.[/QUOTE]

TBH, this item wouldn't sell well if it was widely available. Its an oversized moves list and overpriced at $15.

Thanks for the heads up OP! I don't usually go for artbooks or things of this sort, but I really like the art style of this game so I went for two. Hopefully the price on Ebay will stay up and I can sell one to pay for both!

EDIT: Not OOS for me, hopefully they ship

Anyone else notice you get this with any order-

Receive a Aksys Games 2008 Promotional CD and a Commander Video sticker with any purchase from the Aksys Games Store, while supplies last! Includes 7 music tracks from the Guilty Gear 2: Overture Soundtrack as well as trailers from our 2008 line-up!

[quote name='CloverField06']Anyone else notice you get this with any order-

Receive a Aksys Games 2008 Promotional CD and a Commander Video sticker with any purchase from the Aksys Games Store, while supplies last! Includes 7 music tracks from the Guilty Gear 2: Overture Soundtrack as well as trailers from our 2008 line-up![/QUOTE]
I noticed that. I was considering putting it in the OP but that seriously looks like something that's been on the store since like 2007 or something.

This deal is awesome! In for 1. I had been watching ebay auctions hoping one would be under $30, and this came along. I didn't want the game (no one to play with and from experiences with Tekken DR, 60ms latency is enough lag to make serious 1vs1 less enjoyable than playing with someone next to you), but I love the art of most Atlus/NIS/Aksys games, and wanted the artbook since a few months before the game came out.

Now I just need to find the Valkyria Chronicles artbook, which is still $50+ on ebay....

[quote name='anubis20']in for one, hopefully it arrives in way better shape than the one from gamestop[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I almost want to bite because mine was bent a bit since someone thought it be brilliant to put the game on top of a standing book.

321 are in stock currently, at least thats what it says when you put in a high number. think ill grab one now. itll prob be sold out tomorrow this time

[quote name='fighted']321 are in stock currently, at least thats what it says when you put in a high number. think ill grab one now. itll prob be sold out tomorrow this time[/QUOTE]

Dont know what you mean, in the paypal cart I can add 9999 ?

[quote name='fighted']321 are in stock currently, at least thats what it says when you put in a high number. think ill grab one now. itll prob be sold out tomorrow this time[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this is a whole other print run. They claimed to sell out at Anime Expo and then these mysteriously showed up in the hundreds or possibly thousands at $15 rather than the $10 they sold them for at Anime Expo. I'm guessing this isn't limited at all and the market is going to collapse when word gets out.

Well, planning to pick it up if the price ever dropped down to the 10-15 dollar region on ebay, so I suppose I'll be picking one up. Hopefully shipping will handled better than gamestop. Also tempted to order that folder, an extra two dollars? Hmmmmm

[quote name='bojay1997']I'm pretty sure this is a whole other print run. They claimed to sell out at Anime Expo and then these mysteriously showed up in the hundreds or possibly thousands at $15 rather than the $10 they sold them for at Anime Expo. I'm guessing this isn't limited at all and the market is going to collapse when word gets out.[/QUOTE]

It's $15 shipped though, so it's not really more of a markup if you include shipping and handling, if any.

I'm going to buy two of these and find two more BlazBlue PS3 CEs and sell them on Amazon for $170 each like I did a couple of days ago. =D

[quote name='elessar123']This deal is awesome! In for 1. I had been watching ebay auctions hoping one would be under $30, and this came along. I didn't want the game (no one to play with and from experiences with Tekken DR, 60ms latency is enough lag to make serious 1vs1 less enjoyable than playing with someone next to you), but I love the art of most Atlus/NIS/Aksys games, and wanted the artbook since a few months before the game came out.

Now I just need to find the Valkyria Chronicles artbook, which is still $50+ on ebay....[/QUOTE]

The game synchronizes people with bad lag, I have played people from the West Coast (I am in FL) and the lag indicator is horrible, but at the beginning of the match it starts to lag alot but then it fixes itself before the match begins.

Although I had a problem ONLY once where after playing with those people for 20+ matches (I was getting the player match watching achievement) the screen suddenly turned black before the beginning of a match.

bread's done
Back