BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

^^^

If that doesn't work, you may want to consider preordering MW2 or something that gets you $10 off a $29.99 game (this week only).

It's hard enough to find the game at all, much less at a good price. Amazon w/ ECA is great.

I actually found the bonus DVD at a pawn shop this last week. I paid $3 for it, and it was like new. Now all I have to do is wait for the standard edition to get cheap. I really lucked out!

Good luck, OP!

[quote name='eau']^^^

If that doesn't work, you may want to consider preordering MW2 or something that gets you $10 off a $29.99 game (this week only).[/QUOTE]
Yea I went to best buy and preordered Halo 3 ODST for my brother and got $10 off BlazBlue LE...thanks for the info :D

The game is marked as closeout at Best Buy, so if you see it and the sign for it has a bold C on it, it should be $29.99.

[quote name='Bezerker']The game is marked as closeout at Best Buy, so if you see it and the sign for it has a bold C on it, it should be $29.99.[/QUOTE]

Any proof of this?

Marked "C" means they aren't going to restock. It doesn't mean you'll be getting it for 50% off, which depends on the store/media manager (ie, YMMV).

Why would they not restock a fairly new, well-received, and popular game? Are they trying to keep copies of this game to a minimum to keep its value up or something?

[quote name='dieresis']Why would they not restock a fairly new, well-received, and popular game? Are they trying to keep copies of this game to a minimum to keep its value up or something?[/QUOTE]

Non-LE comes out soon.

[quote name='dieresis']Why would they not restock a fairly new, well-received, and popular game? Are they trying to keep copies of this game to a minimum to keep its value up or something?[/QUOTE]
The LE is of a limited, first run only. Aksys is printing a regular edition (for the same price) that will be widely available.

Depends on the manager, I could not get them to price match for 29.99. I will prob wait for the regular edition to come out and try again.

Oh, wow, I didn't realize they didn't send out the non-LEs yet, along with the LEs. That's kind of silly?..

Anyway, would you guys suggest scoring a $59.99 LE BlazBlue while they're still in stock at my BB?

[quote name='dieresis']Oh, wow, I didn't realize they didn't send out the non-LEs yet, along with the LEs. That's kind of silly?..[/QUOTE]
That's kind of the way that every limited edition should do it.

[quote name='eau']Marked "C" means they aren't going to restock. It doesn't mean you'll be getting it for 50% off, which depends on the store/media manager (ie, YMMV).[/QUOTE]

Yea, store by me does 50% off automatically. Guess its YMMV.

The Elizabethtown, KY BB had them for $59.99 still, had one copy left on PS3, so I snagged it using a $5 RZ Certificate. Regardless it's still a great deal for a LE, and for a awesome fighting game. My BB has a 50% off sale going on some of it's video games but it's only those that came out like a year or two ago. Only recent ones I seen was the Fallout 3 LE (PS3) and OO7 Quantum of Solace LE (PS3) but I didn't snag for.

Even if it's awesome, $60 is a lot for a game in my book. I was hoping the SE would be cheaper so I could break down and buy it this week, but that's not the case. I'm going to have to wait until it's on sale. And at $20 SFIV is kind if tempting.

any new game is 59.99 in the US, at least PS3 & 360. Atleast they are not price gouging us like Activision is doing to Europe for MW2.

Well, just because it's the norm doesn't mean it's not too expensive for me. Now, don't get me wrong, back in the day when I played each game I had for hundreds of hours, $60 for one I knew would be good would be acceptable. But these days I'm frustratingly fickle when it comes to games, even ones I really like.

Heck, I loved Odin Sphere but never even finished it. What the crap. Same with Disgaea 2 and Phantom Brave which fall into my favorite game genre.

damn so basically no deals for it? I'm on the lookout for a ps3 version and since amazon's price it way too much and no luck on cragslist my only chance is gamestop huh?

bread's done
Back