BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND PS4/XBO - Best Buy preorder $10 Bonus

segasonic128

CAGiversary!
Came across this nice gem while preordering some games at best buy today.

You receive a $10 best buy gift card with your preorder, and with GCU makes the game from $50 to $40 and the $10 gives you about $30 + tax.     Not bad!    

ps4

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-extend-playstation-4/5599122.p?id=1219653111941&skuId=5599122

xbo

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-extend-xbox-one/5602012.p?id=1219653111925&skuId=5602012

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Last edited by a moderator:
the $10 promo is just for PS4/XBO.      PS3 and Vita are both regular 39.99 before GCU.       Still makes a nice discount for PS4/XBO.!         PS4 remote play is awesome if you have your PS4 and internet setup right.  The recent update added 60fps or 30 fps refresh option on PS4 remote play on vita!      Aside from ethernet wired PS4 to  your router, my PS4 is located far, far from my router so I got an 802.11ac wireless device that connects wired to my PS4 to juice up my remote play speeds, and it works great!   Tested it 2 hours away from my house remotely and worked like a charm.    

I'd be more excited about this if:

1) I was better at fighting games.

2) I didn't expect an announcement for BlazBlue: Charisma Overblast Fwoosh within six months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deal, but Arc Sys has had a Collector's edition for like every version of Blazblue on console, so there might be an announcement soon. The update also adds Celica A. Mercury, the most awesome, cutest character of all time!

Nice deal, but Arc Sys has had a Collector's edition for like every version of Blazblue on console, so there might be an announcement soon. The update also adds Celica A. Mercury, the most awesome, cutest character of all time!
I doubt they are doing a CE on this one. Release date is supposedly six weeks away and it's basically an update and not an entirely new game.

Would much rather see the new Guilty Gear brought over rather than Blah-Blue but I am starved for fighting games on the Xbone. So, bought.

I haven't played GG Xrd, but out of the three arcsys fighter, BB sits in the middle of ease/difficulty, while P4A is undoubtedly easiest. All three fighters share similar mechanics, and if the old GG games are similar to Xrd, then I would assume that characters' playstyles are similar as well, like Ragna - Sol, Jin - Ky, Hakuman - Faust, Litchi - Milla.

GG vs. BB

BB has a better story and character variety

GG has better graphics and gameplay

Gameplay is only slightly better on GG imho as I have played both for countless hours. GG will also impress not fighting game players.

GG vs. BB

BB has a better story and character variety

GG has better graphics and gameplay

Gameplay is only slightly better on GG imho as I have played both for countless hours. GG will also impress not fighting game players.

bread's done
Back