Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend (PAL)- SE ~$23, LE ~$34 (+ tax) shipped

Jackie Chandler

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
From Zavvi. They've now got the Standard Edition for £12.95 (~$20.54 in U.S. dollars) and the Limited Edition for £14.95 (~$23.74 in U.S. dollars). After $2 shipping, they come out to about $23 and $26 respectively.

What's notable is that the European LE is different than the North American LE. This version includes 12 "High Quality" Art Prints, some pages of concept art, and the Song Interlude soundtrack (which includes only the new songs from Extend). It does not include the calender, 40-page art book, or the N.A. soundtrack CD (which includes all the new songs from Continuum Shift 1 onwards). Here's an example of the art prints/sketches, in case anyone's wondering what they look like:

BBCSEX_LE_Sketches_thumb.jpg

PS3 Standard Edition: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/blazblue-extend/10584827.html

PS3 Limited Edition: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/blazblue-extend-limited-edition/10584831.html

Both version are available for 360 as well, but I can't vouch the 360 PAL version's compatibility with U.S. consoles. PS3 is always region-free, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Smashbro29']It's probably gonna cost a fortune to get to America though.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned in the OP that it's £19.99 + free shipping, but the title didn't really make that clear. I've changed it to reflect such.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I think they usually have free shipping within the U.K. but shipping to the U.S. is only like 1 pound so its not much.[/QUOTE]

After checking by going through shipping, it seems you're right. I edited the OP/title again to reflect. It's odd though, I don't remember Zavvi charging me shipping for Dodonpachi Resurrection, but I could be wrong.

Wow. Hats off to Arc for making my premium edition of the game worthless.

The premium edition received a run of 200 units. This contains everything that had, including the "exclusive" box art..

The only difference is the premium came with a poster and 2 mangas which weren't even packaged inside the box, they came separate.

I didn't buy it to resell it later on, I bought it so it could be one of the centerpieces of the rare to rare-ish/uncommon game collection I'm attempting to start.

Godamnit I'm pissed.

I would like to order Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend LE PS3 but I get an error message every time I try to pay with paypal. I have tried numerous times. Can anyone else successfully pay with paypal at zavvi?

I've never been able to pay with Paypal on Zavvi, and others have had similar problems. If you have a credit card, just use that. Otherwise, maybe contacting customer service would help.

Does the PAL version limit ps3 users to play exclusively with players in the PAL region? Also, what differences are there between this and the NTSC version?

You can play players of any region, no matter what format the Blazblue disk is. I play U.S. players with the Japanese PS3 disk on occasion, and play Europeans with the U.S. 360 disk all the time.

As for gameplay differences between the versions, there are none. For differences regarding the Limited Editions, see the first post.

Went ahead and ordered the limited edition. I should be able to re-coup most of my cost from selling my still sealed copy of Continuum Shift 1 that I bought from Arksys when they were donating all sales to the tsunami relief. Value of a sealed copy still hovers around $20 and Arksys had thrown in the soundtrack from the first game so its almost a free swap to upgrade for me!

bumping to report that I received my order in 10(8 Business) days. The packaging is a bit shoddy as another poster pointed out, but my order came in perfect shape.

Mine came today as well, haven't gotten around to playing it.

Had some trouble with Paypal and CC as well, my CC had an internationally blocker on it which I didn't know and they flagged the transaction (not to mention annoy the hell out of me since it cancled all my pending chargers on my CC). Recieved an email 8 hours later from my CC saying to check my CC info and verify everything.

So you might want to check ahead with your CC and tell them you wish to purchase from this "international" site ahead of time otherwise you'll end up like me.

Mine showed up today too

near mint

Now I have 4 LEs for the Blazblue games for the PS3:

Ntsc for Calamity Trigger
Pal for Continium Shift
Pal and Ntsc for CSE

I just love this series. It got me back into fighters

bread's done
Back