BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PS3) $22.91 at Amazon

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about picking this up: they recently announced BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, the next game in series.

Even so, the NA console version would likely not be out until early next year, February I expect. You might still be able to get your money's worth out of this.

[quote name='Thrinn']Just a heads up to anyone thinking about picking this up: they recently announced BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, the next game in series.[/QUOTE]

For arcades in Japan. Winter 2012. I wouldn't expect Chrono Phantasma to get a console release until Spring/Summer 2013 for Japan, and Late Spring/Summer/Fall 2013 for N.A.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']For arcades in Japan. Winter 2012. I wouldn't expect Chrono Phantasma to get a console release until Spring/Summer 2013 for Japan, and Late Spring/Summer/Fall 2013 for N.A.[/QUOTE]

True enough. Some still seem to be taken by surprise when a new revision of a fighting game is announced for consoles.

[quote name='Thrinn']True enough. Some still seem to be taken by surprise when a new revision of a fighting game is announced for consoles.[/QUOTE]

I'm more surprised when a new revision of a fighting game is announced for arcades. But maybe that's just me. :p

I have stuff to trade in to Gamestop so I am going to check tomorrow (they claim they have it in Stock). If not I will order off Amazon.

I wasn't going to get this but a friend of mine got a PS3 and said that he is buying the game so we will have something to play online with I figured.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm more surprised when a new revision of a fighting game is announced for arcades. But maybe that's just me. :p[/QUOTE]

What he said ^^ :)
Not enough fighting games out on LCD arcade machines. Tekken, BlazBlue and SSFIV. Even Arcana Heart 3 and the recently announced arcade version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R are both in SD (or at least displayed in 4:3)

Also, I'm in for 6 if I can get paid quick enough.

-FrankCastleAZ

The Collectors Edition (ps3) was available a couple of months ago for 25 bucks "used" but mine came brand new. It was worth it, neat game and extras include a redone version of the original story mode along with more characters, new modes, and some of the previously released dlc on the disc, no install I believe. The only things I kinda didn't like were some characters. Ragna being the "leave me alone, says 'whatever' to everything" guy, and the soldier girl was the "oh im sorry for every little thing/always nervous" girl. Don't like that stuff. Other than that this game is good and just packed with content. This and MK9 are good examples of how much content a fighting game should have.

bread's done
Back