Blazblue Extend Euro LE GBP 20.94~$33.39 shipped Zavvi

SDC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/blazblue-extend-limited-edition/10584831.html

Roughly $33.39 shipped for the European Blazblue CSII Extend LE. Price may be fluctuating, because it was 14.95 GBP this morning and 19.95 this afternoon. Once again I'm referring specifically to the PS3 version because it is region free, but the 360 version is also available.

The BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend’s Limited Edition includes:

Twelve High Quality Prints - Offering a rare glimpse into the Arc design process. Printed on high-grade Hahnemuehle Torchon art card for an exceptional reproduction of the original artwork.
Never-before seen concepts - Sketches and technical drawings from the BlazBlue archives will also be included and are exclusive to the European Limited Edition.
Song Interlude Soundtrack - Featuring new music from BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend as well as two vocal arrangements – Childish Killer and Blue-Bloom composed by Daisuke Ishiwatari.

My understanding is that the soundtrack in this version may not have all the tracks in the US release, but the art cards sound far, far better than the really crummy artbook and calendar that were included in the US Special Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, that's seriously a good deal. I wish I didn't have the Japanese PS3 version so I'd have an excuse to pick this up. :/ To reiterate though, nobody seems to know if the 360 version is region-compatible with N.A. 360s. Pick this up if you're even vaguely interested in fighting games. It's fantastic.

[quote name='allen9917']Did the price go up after op posted the deal? Shows 19.99 Gbp right now[/QUOTE]

The price has indeed gone back up to 19.95. I guess I got in at the right time, but keep your eyes peeled. It may go back down.

bread's done
Back