Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

imamario02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone else looking forward to this? I love me a good WWII flight sim, hopefully it'll be as good as SWON or even better.

Any thought?

It looks pretty damn cool, and I'm expecting great things. I loved Crimson Skies so I'm hoping that it play just as well and that the online community is just as big.

I only saw quick glimpse of it on G4. From what I saw, it looks like a pretty interesting game. Although, I must admit, I do get bored of flying games rather quick. I feel like all you do is go in circles chasing the enemy lock-on arrow.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I only saw quick glimpse of it on G4. From what I saw, it looks like a pretty interesting game. Although, I must admit, I do get bored of flying games rather quick. I feel like all you do is go in circles chasing the enemy lock-on arrow.[/QUOTE]

From what I played at E3, thats pretty much what you're going to get. For whatever reason theres a belief out there that gamers don't want a bit of complexity in their flight game. Unfortunately, that means more "chasing the lock-on arrow" and less "flying".

Theres another flight game coming out, the name escapes me at the moment. From what I was able to check out, its actually going to be the better title.

bread's done
Back