Bleach for PSP

[quote name='greydemise']^^^^^

what a pal :whistle2:D! thanks[/quote]

They also have a sister site for Bleach as well so you get 2 for the price of none.

[quote name='jaykrue']Dang, I still haven't played the 3rd Naruto and then they do this to me??? Bye-bye $$$$[/quote]
Haha, I havent even played the any of the Naruto games because they are too expensive ATM. But this is a game I'll probably get since I ordered a Japanese PSP from lik-sang.

[quote name='sasukekun'][quote name='jaykrue']Dang, I still haven't played the 3rd Naruto and then they do this to me??? Bye-bye $$$$[/quote]
Haha, I havent even played the any of the Naruto games because they are too expensive ATM. But this is a game I'll probably get since I ordered a Japanese PSP from lik-sang.[/quote]

Hey sasukekun, get that 3rd sharigan yet? I'm still stuck at 2 commas.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']i hate all types of anime except that stuff on kill bill. that was pretty toight amazing graphics on "Bleach" looks promising but i wont buy it[/quote]

Well, if you liked the stuff on Kill Bill then that means you don't hate all types of anime especially since the guys who did the kill bill scene (Production IG) also did a number of quality anime such as ghost in the shell.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='smellhasreturned']i hate all types of anime except that stuff on kill bill. that was pretty toight amazing graphics on "Bleach" looks promising but i wont buy it[/quote]

Well, if you liked the stuff on Kill Bill then that means you don't hate all types of anime especially since the guys who did the kill bill scene (Production IG) also did a number of quality anime such as ghost in the shell.[/quote]

seriously, theres so much anime out there, there's gotta be something for everyone.

I kept hearing about this, but had no clue what it was. The link shows some pretty nice screenshots. I definately will give this a second look when it comes out. Thanks

[quote name='sn0b0ards']I kept hearing about this, but had no clue what it was. The link shows some pretty nice screenshots. I definately will give this a second look when it comes out. Thanks[/quote]

Are you talking about the game or the anime?

[quote name='jaykrue']Dang, I still haven't played the 3rd Naruto and then they do this to me??? Bye-bye $$$$[/quote]

I'm sure this won't matter to most fans, but my friend just picked up (and completely beat) Naruto 3 and (IMO) its exactly like the 2nd one with a few new characters. Even a lot of the stages are rehashed.

BUT, if you haven't played 1 or 2, by all means get 3, it IS amazing, its just not all that innovative.

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='jaykrue']Dang, I still haven't played the 3rd Naruto and then they do this to me??? Bye-bye $$$$[/quote]

I'm sure this won't matter to most fans, but my friend just picked up (and completely beat) Naruto 3 and (IMO) its exactly like the 2nd one with a few new characters. Even a lot of the stages are rehashed.

BUT, if you haven't played 1 or 2, by all means get 3, it IS amazing, its just not all that innovative.[/quote]

I just want it for the multiplayer. Same w/ Halo2. I beat it and found the game to be completely underwhelming SP but MP was fun since it was all about bragging rights as to who got his ass kicked by who.

bread's done
Back