Bleach Movie 1 & Naruto Movie 2 $5 @Best Buy YMMV

Olengie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Was walking around Best Buy and decided to look at the Anime Section to check if my Bandai anime was still there (it is :]). Noticed that Naruto The Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel 2 Disk Edition had a yellow tag that said 4.99. Went to check out and my brother said we should look in the 4.99 for fun. To my enjoyment, I saw the Bleach: Memories of Nobody 2 Disk Set for 4.99. Digging further, I found multiple copies of both of these movies. I thought it was great deal. :lol:

Tldr; Naruto The Movie: Legend of the Stone of Gelel 2 Disk Edition: $4.99.
Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody 2 Disk Set: $4.99

They could also be found online.
Bleach

Naruto

Anime: $3.99 each
Death Note Relight Vol. 1 and 2
Inuyasha Movie 3 and 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to order the Bleach Movie online for $5 its a pretty awesome deal.I decided to pass on the Naruto movie because i never found any of them to be any good they were in my opinion boring and this is coming from a Naruto fan.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I decided to order the Bleach Movie online for $5 its a pretty awesome deal.I decided to pass on the Naruto movie because i never found any of them to be any good they were in my opinion boring and this is coming from a Naruto fan.[/QUOTE]
Eh, Movie 1 was decent and it actually enriched the Naruto world. Movie 2 had some decent things (the Ninja vs. Knights thing and the opening battle) marred by a terrible final battle and bad animation. Movie 3 was just terrible. Shippuden Movie 1 was OK, again, until the end. Shippuden Movie 2 had an awesome opening (Sky Ninja blow up Konoha), but junks it for a cookie-cutter mutated bad guy monster plot. Sasuke was even barely in the movie and never officially teamed up with Naruto.

[quote name='DNukem170']Eh, Movie 1 was decent and it actually enriched the Naruto world. Movie 2 had some decent things (the Ninja vs. Knights thing and the opening battle) marred by a terrible final battle and bad animation. Movie 3 was just terrible. Shippuden Movie 1 was OK, again, until the end. Shippuden Movie 2 had an awesome opening (Sky Ninja blow up Konoha), but junks it for a cookie-cutter mutated bad guy monster plot. Sasuke was even barely in the movie and never officially teamed up with Naruto.[/QUOTE]

The first movie was the only one that really kept my attention but the rest were just not good at all.I still havent seen Shippuden Movie 2

bread's done
Back