​
 ​
 ​
$1.45+
7053da06f412cf1bf70adc78d52c7e2d.jpg
81352457a1b387021e20ac97857126c3.jpg
8c5e83672c16d67d3efcd3115f7a0d22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am relatively new to bundles outside of the humblebundle ones. So for me this bundle was the first bundle in a long time, where I didn't own any of the games and wanted every game. I would rather have a $5 bundle with 9 games that I want then a $3 bundle with 3 games that I want.
aw.. the good old day of being new to indie bundle.

jimblink good bundle i only had one or two i dont know but one game is in my wishlist which is first importance then rest are my +1  and maybe some of it could be my future gaming 

This is a solid bundle for sure.  Only one repeat for me, and I am at least mildly interested in all of the titles.  My only wish was that Real World Racing had the DLC included.

Regardless, it was a day one buy.

Possible bonus unlock in 12 minutes?

Nevermind.

Last edited:
The bonus game unlocked.

It's Corporate Lifestyle Simulator.

So.. um... yeah.

I have about four copies of that game now. Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (aka Zombies.) is fun, but doesn't make the bundle any more worthy of your money if you were previously on the fence.

The bonus game unlocked.

It's Corporate Lifestyle Simulator.

So.. um... yeah.
Hmm well... I was hoping for better.

I'm sure Blink has numbers to back up their decisions, but it would seem to me that CLS isn't the kind of game that will get people talking about the bundle again. In other words, I can't see it generation much additional publicity.

On the other hand, if the unlock slot is merely bait for prospective buyers, well then... well played.

I have about four copies of that game now. Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (aka Zombies.) is fun, but doesn't make the bundle any more worthy of your money if you were previously on the fence.
lol.. u got 4? how .. in the holy hell? i was planning to bundle split it with someone for Corporate Lifestyle

lol.. u got 4? how .. in the holy hell? i was planning to bundle split it with someone for Corporate Lifestyle
In its current incarnation and in its previous life when it was called "Zombies," it's been in a variety of bundles, including a Gamersgate bundle.

It is a terrible unlock for a borderline bundle. I'm going to have to have a hard think about whether the two or three items here I want are worth the price and decide before the 17th.

Supposedly those are bundles just to test the system before they go live with the true bundles lined up. They are as old as dirt, so I'm not sure how much testing will occur.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a bad business model to have days (weeks? months?) in which you're not selling any product at all?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a bad business model to have days (weeks? months?) in which you're not selling any product at all?
The classic idea is if you're not selling, no one is buying and everyday that occurs you lose some business. Seems simple enough at least.

New Blink Bundle out.  Nothin' but dupes.

Gimbal, Residue: Final Cut, Trace Vector, MURI, Unmechanical, Type:Rider, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Space Ark and The Howler.

Not bad for $1.50.

That is what they priced it at, right?
I think I can take a guess at why Casey left :/

I actually really looked forward to Blink's, once upon a time, but if this is the path they're going to take without changing price to reflect, I can't say that I'm optimistic for new bundles.

I'm sure most(if not all) of these will be in cheaper bundles that will likely come out to less than $5, so it's a pass. Don't understand why they stuck with $5 for this, should've been at least $3, if not cheaper.

Didn't Casey keep saying(while he was around) that Blink had some amazing super bundle ready to go after the Steam Summer sale? What happened to that? 

Oh well, at least Blink had that pong game in the banner going for it...

Yeah this bundle is weak with a high buy in price....even if I didn't own them...it still seems too high for the quality of games....PASS!

Didn't Casey keep saying(while he was around) that Blink had some amazing super bundle ready to go after the Steam Summer sale? What happened to that?
the job of a rep is to hype shit up. Even with his peon bundle, he still said the same thing. There's only 1 rep I trust and it's T-Money. too bad he's gone now

I remember when you and Spoder were declaring Blink the best bundle site. dumbasses.

Hope your http://store.steampowered.com/app/323430 tastes delicious.
wat u talking about. I was one of the only people that initially said that Blink bundles weren't so great, and you defended them ;)

Actually, I don't remember praising Blink in this thread.. I bought the first 2 bundles and skipped the rest.

It's not a total bust of a bundle like some of the gross IR bundles, and if[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] you didn't have any of these it wouldn't be a bad deal. [/SIZE] Some of the games look interesting and Unmechanical is worth a couple of bucks on its own. 

It doesn't work for me though. At $5/9 games, it already works out to a little more than .50 per game, which is my bundle game target. I already have three of the games and one of the new ones is multiplayer-only, which is a huge negative to me. 

Blink is one of those bundles that can be nice if you somehow don't own any of the games, but at the high fixed price it quickly becomes less attractive if you own even one or two. 

Blink is one of those bundles that can be nice if you somehow don't own any of the games, but at the high fixed price it quickly becomes less attractive if you own even one or two.
That's how most BundleStars bundles are for me, except Blink is always $5 while BS has cheaper bundles frequently.

That's how most BundleStars bundles are for me, except Blink is always $5 while BS has cheaper bundles frequently.
Yeah, they are similar that way. I usually have 10-30% of the Blink games and 40-50% of the BS games. Given that Blink is consistently higher than BS, it does make them similar for me. Though sometimes BS will win me over with sheer numbers and have something crazy like a dozen games in them.

bread's done
Back