Blitz: The League $19.99 BEST BUY

Fun game. I would play it more if they would make it compatible on the 360 though (they haven't done that yet, right?)

[quote name='Roufuss']$10 or less for me, and it will happen.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, it looks like a good game but I am happy with Blitz 2003 but for under $10 I would get this game

with a gamer's gift card it is only $15. I think this game is worth it at $15 rather than waiting for a drop to $10 that may or may not happen.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Agreed, it looks like a good game but I am happy with Blitz 2003 but for under $10 I would get this game[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the totally change the game from the other Blitz titles? I think they added a lot of additional stuff besides just the Blitz gameplay into this one.

G-damn. I was just there looking to jump on a deal. I need to check CAG before I go shopping!

Ordered online. Thanks OP!

Jeremy

Is this universal? I saw it at Target on Saturday for $19.99 as well. It had a "Price Cut" sign next to it. Makes me wonder if it is going to drop to $20 everywhere.

[quote name='62t']with a gamer's gift card it is only $15. I think this game is worth it at $15 rather than waiting for a drop to $10 that may or may not happen.[/QUOTE]

It will, because it's Midway, and 90% of their games just keep sliding down the price scale.

Someone will have a clearance one day, and Blitz will be a part of it. Just like Suffering, Psi-Ops, the Mortal Kombats (I think one of them just went $10 today), etc etc etc.

[quote name='Roufuss']It will, because it's Midway, and 90% of their games just keep sliding down the price scale.

Someone will have a clearance one day, and Blitz will be a part of it. Just like Suffering, Psi-Ops, the Mortal Kombats (I think one of them just went $10 today), etc etc etc.[/QUOTE]

I'm following the same path as Roufuss.Most store generally have Midway games on clearance.I wait for it to be $10 or under then I will bite on it

Well at least I supported them at a somewhat "higher" clearance price point. Someone here said Midway is their favorite North American developer. Although they aren't quite up to Ubisoft, they definitely put out some great titles. I'm happy to pick these up for $20.

Jeremy

I definitely have been wanting this one. My friend, against my best wishes and opinion, bought Madded 2006 and that game completely sucks. Rented this one and thought it was absolutely the shit. Just awesome.

bread's done
Back