Blitz the League 360 $29.99 at GS/EB

flybrione

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Blitz the League for 360 has dropped in price today $29.99 new and $24.99 used at GS/EB.
Should be good in store and online.

I bought a used copy today for under $20 with 20% off.

[quote name='TheHiei']So is this a universal price drop? If so, wow . . . that was fast.[/QUOTE]

From my time with the demo, im not suprised. This coming from a former HUGE blitz fan.

I haven't played the demo, but from what I've heard . . . it's almost an exact port of the Xbox game, which I owned.

It wasn't amazing, but it was pretty fun nonetheless. At least for me, who likes football, but is terrible at games like Madden and NCAA.

I was also a huge Blitz fan, played the original on N64 a whole lot.

I played the demo and it was decent, but yeah it seemed like a exact port of the XBox version which I already owned, so buying this seemed like a no-no unless your into the achivements and all.

i didnt buy this game when i had an xbox/ps2, but i played it at my friends house...i thought it was fun and was a happy medium b/t Madden (sim-like, i guess) and NFL street (arcade over the top)...however the load times on the ps2 version was ass...i herad this one is about 10-15 seconds faster in load times

so, i'll cop this for around 20 i guess

I kinda enjoyed the demo, so if I have $23 when next week rolls around I'll get it at CC.

now its actually worth buying too bad i already have it on ps2, although i might actually play it on the 360. ill wait to see if they get cheaper or go on clearance. i wish they would bring the old blitz back. :whistle2:( that game was fucking awesome.

i was obsessed with this game for like a day, then never had any motivation to put it back in my 360

maybe wait for it to drop more

[quote name='TheHiei']So is this a universal price drop? If so, wow . . . that was fast.[/QUOTE]

It is. I was at Wal-mart earlier and they had the new price tag.

It's pretty cool. I have it for xbx and my friend has it for 360. We played for a bit the other day. The WRs catch everything unless you manually just knock them over each play.

[quote name='stainremover']man, only $20.... are the achievements easy?[/quote]

Not really, they're pretty difficult. A lot of online achievements.

bread's done
Back