Blizzard - world of warcraft sale

Dvarik

CAG Veteran
Though this is valid for all of North America ( and Europe too ), I only read the Canadian forum and didn't see it posted yet so here it goes. Blizzard is currently having a sale for World of Warcraft on their store, with the following:

• Original WoW - $5.00
  • Burning Crusade - $5.00
  • Wrath of the Lich King - $10.00
  • Cataclysm + Wrath of the Lich King (combo) - $50.00

That's what I noticed, there may or may not be other things on sale. It seems that most ( if not all ) of the boxed copies are oos, but digital downloads are available. Also keep in mind that the Cataclysm is only coming out on the 7th, but it should upgrade you to that immediately on that day so don't get over excited on that one. Hope this is useful to a few of you.

-- edited because apparently I suck at formatting

$60 USD for Classic + TBC + Wrath + Cataclysm is a steal especially when you consider that Canadian retailers are selling Cataclysm for $49.99 + tax by itself.

I was just going to buy WotLK by itself for $10, but during the purchase process I was given the option of getting it with Cataclysm for $50. So that may be the only way to see that particular purchase option.

That's not really a combo deal, they are selling Cataclysm as a digital download for $40.
So the WOTLK sale combined with the regular price Cataclysm totals $50.

bread's done
Back