Blockbuster 3 for $20 and 4 for $20 deals on used dvds

This has been going on for quite some time...

The only part that looks new might be the 3 for 20, which im not sure if thats a typo or if they have changed things. It used to be 2 for 20 for newer releases, so 3 for 20 would actually be worth it.

Anyone got a conformation on this? I might head over later or tomorrow to confirm.

On top of these deals, at my local Blockbuster they had a pretty decent selection of used DVD's for $3.99. Picked up Spiderwick Chronicles and Season 1 of Everybody Hates Chris for that price.

Never have seen the show but for 4 DVD's worth of TV show for 3.99 and the fact that I'm a huge Chris Rock fan, I decided to pick it up.

This is a very good deal, have to stop by the store.
iy.gif

iy.gif

the 3.99 sale started on the 12th and is being discussed in the blockbuster thread in the video game forum. i usually try to bring deals over there over here but sometimes it slips through.

[quote name='kart007k']i would be intereted only if they had 3 blu rayd for $30.00 each.[/quote]

I think they would be happy to sell you 3 bluray's for $30 each.

[quote name='kart007k']i would be intereted only if they had 3 blu rayd for $30.00.[/quote]

A BBV employee I talked to said they are talking about doing exactly this. He didn't say when. If I would have known I would have held off on buying $16.99 used blu rays but whatever.

I laugh every 3 months when I see this "deal" posted here. It's been going on for years now but some one always thinks this is big/new news. Oh well.

[quote name='shadowkast']I laugh every 3 months when I see this "deal" posted here. It's been going on for years now but some one always thinks this is big/new news. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Im glad I made you laugh Douche Bag haha now you made me laugh. When I read the posts it seems that the 3 for $20 deal is a modification of the old 2 for $20 deal.

[quote name='jdlmm80']Im glad I made you laugh Douche Bag haha now you made me laugh. When I read the posts it seems that the 3 for $20 deal is a modification of the old 2 for $20 deal.[/QUOTE]

I dont know how you're calling him a douchebag....considering, yes this deal has been an off and on deal for a long time now. 3 for $20 is a price promotion they run once in awhile for years now.

[quote name='shadowkast']I laugh every 3 months when I see this "deal" posted here. It's been going on for years now but some one always thinks this is big/new news. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
I'd just like to say, in his defense...
If I'm not mistaken, due to the differences between the corporate stores vs. franchise stores, there could be some locations which have NEVER had these deals. So somebody could visit their local store every day for the last 10 years and never hear of this deal. Then, one day, their store starts up with this deal and it's news to them.

For $20 I picked up Pineapple Express, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Mama Mia. It's hard to beat that deal as long as you can wait a few months after movies come out to watch.

[quote name='ufxgatorbox']For $20 I picked up Pineapple Express, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Mama Mia. It's hard to beat that deal as long as you can wait a few months after movies come out to watch.[/quote]

they had pineapple express used already? might have to go stop by BBV tonight

bread's done
Back