Blockbuster BO2-34.99 and Halo4-34.99

Rahori

CAGiversary!
Blockbuster had new copies of BO2 and halo 4 for 34.99, they also had a 25% off sale on all preowned items. Also all star wars games are half off for may 4th only.

The one by me just closed last week. It's been there since the early 90's and its given me some great deals. RIP blockbuster.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Thanks op! Was looking for black ops this weekend , and the used price at blockbuster was 22.49 after the 25% off[/QUOTE]

Same here. Picked up two copies, and flipped one to Amazon for $40. Gotta love cheap games. ;)

[quote name='AznDragon89']does this still work?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I'm pretty sure the rep told me the sale was going on until the end of the month.

Went to the one in Hunters Creek, FL today. The signs around the store only listed the movies as being 25% off, but the manager in the front confirmed it was games as well.

BTW they had about 30 copies of BO2 for :ps3:.

You have until today..
Tomorrow we start buy 2 get 1 free mix match movies or games
Promo is going to be for 2 weeks until our big Memorial Day sale

It honestly took me a while to figure out BO2 meant Black Ops 2, too. I don't think it's as common as you guys think. Maybe adding a COD in front of it... Though I guess the deals are already over.

Same at my local store. Picked up a few Blu Rays but the games were marked way too high. What ever happened to $9.99 and $14.99 games? lol

[quote name='209chromatic']Do you need some kind of coupon?[/QUOTE]

No coupon. It's there Memorial Day Sale.

BTW, CoD: BLOPS 2 is now $29.99.

bread's done
Back