This is confirmed at lot of the Blockbuster I visited. NOT YMMV

Saw the following good games

GTA IV - 14.99
Eternal Sonata 14.99 Xbox 360 Version.
Folklore - 14.99
The World Ends with You - 9.99

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit. I still have games from a year ago from the same sale that I haven't played. Good find though, I'll be checking out my local store. Thanks.

i bought folklore there like 2 weeks ago. Think they will let me swap it back and rebuy under this b1g1 or is BB stingy? I dont have much experience with them in general. thanks :)

This is confirmed at lot of the Blockbuster I visited. NOT YMMV
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Damn, now i wish i didnt buy anything at the b2g1 from gamestop. I just checked and my receipt is 6/13, no way they'd return the games would they. I'll look for F1 and Untold Legends, would be neat to have them for completions sake.

u serious? we have a thread for this...request to lock this thread mods

and BBV employees are idiots (most of them) so this is not yet 100% confirmed..don't believe the OP

[quote name='polo14player']new or used games??[/QUOTE]
used games

EDIT: is there also an official list of games this price as well? or is it in the official BBV thread?

Hopefully its true, if i can get 2 games at 7.50 then to get FNR4 it would look like this:

BB Game 1: 7.50
BB Game 2: 7.50
QoS: 007: 10.00

Which would all equal to 25 dollars (+tax, i guess...)!!!

[quote name='dkreegz515']the top 3 games on that list are on the list for the gamestop trade in 3 get FNround 4 for free...[/QUOTE]

Only PS3 version of Eternal Sonata is on the list, not the 360 version. I'm pretty sure that ES PS3 is still going to be $20-25 at Blockbuster, but I could be wrong. Either way it'll be hard to find.

[quote name='animemaniac14']u serious? we have a thread for this...request to lock this thread mods

and BBV employees are idiots (most of them) so this is not yet 100% confirmed..don't believe the OP
[/QUOTE]

It never fails. Why do people take so much offense when there are more than one topic? Heck, when one is a few pages behind someone may not see it. Everyone just :cold: on it :lol:

[quote name='mr_bungle']It never fails. Why do people take so much offense when there are more than one topic? Heck, when one is a few pages behind someone may not see it. Everyone just :cold: on it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah, he is scared that people will find out about the sale and hoard a bunch of game before he can.

[quote name='DaChicagoBear1']Hopefully its true, if i can get 2 games at 7.50 then to get FNR4 it would look like this:

BB Game 1: 7.50
BB Game 2: 7.50
QoS: 007: 10.00

Which would all equal to 25 dollars (+tax, i guess...)!!![/QUOTE]

bioshock and gta 4!!

[quote name='mr_bungle']It never fails. Why do people take so much offense when there are more than one topic? Heck, when one is a few pages behind someone may not see it. Everyone just :cold: on it :lol:[/QUOTE]

the idea is to not spam the site with multiple threads on the same subject, if there is a deal worth mentioning in the BBV thread it will rise to the top.

yeah, only reason I even looked at the BBV thread was because of this one. I get it, multiple threads bad, but 90% of the time I wouldn't notice something like this if it wasn't in a post of its own.

^ Which just reinforces the point people have been making, if you don't make the effort, you don't deserve the deal. It would take a minute or less to realize the BBV thread is buzzing with news about the B1G1. Making a new thread just lets everyone who didn't give the smallest effort a reward while the ones who checked will have to worry about a hoarder coming in at opening and taking everything decent.

I dont know about you guys, but the last few sales at BB either cleaned them out of they sent stuff back. Most of the BB's in my area have a near nonexistant selection of games now.
Still, the sale will get me in a store or two to look, im just not hopeful. Good luck to all to snag something good.

[quote name='smackattack']I dont know about you guys, but the last few sales at BB either cleaned them out of they sent stuff back. Most of the BB's in my area have a near nonexistant selection of games now.
Still, the sale will get me in a store or two to look, im just not hopeful. Good luck to all to snag something good.[/QUOTE]

didn't they only send back the new games and not the used?

bought a used GTA IV last week for $15. There was a new one on clearance for $30. I went to another blockbuster and found Uncharted used for $20

[quote name='animemaniac14']seriously this thread is STILL going?! wtf? mods lock it DOWN[/QUOTE]

You make it sound like everyone who's posted here is a huge offense to CAG.

Calm down, it's only now saturday, mods don't just hawk the forums :p

I never understand the people that just want to hide these deals in threads. You benefit from other sales that are single threads so why shouldn't other people benefit from this thread?

Its just kind of greedy. I understand why you wouldn't want to be unable to capitalize on a sale, but such is the nature of cheapassgamer. The more information out there, the better for everyone.

Now if the main BBV thread is updated with the b1g1 information in the title, THEN I understand.

People hide deals because of lurkers/hoarders from other websites. It might not be a very "honest" thing to do, but it increases the chances followers of the thread will get the deal first.

[quote name='Nilbog']I

Now if the main BBV thread is updated with the b1g1 information in the title, THEN I understand.[/QUOTE]

Um, the main BBV thread title was changed several hours before your post (and before animemaniac14 posted - which I assume is what he was referring to). In any case, all the info is in the other thread, so, yeah, I think it is time to shut this one down. I was trying to stay away from doing that so I don't get accused of stuff, but, well, I have a job to do here and this is part of it ;).

Good luck to all - get out early on Tuesday if you want anything good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back