blockbuster game guides 4.99

spidey35

CAGiversary!
While I was at Blockbuster today, I found that they have some game guides for 75% off, which comes to 4.99.
Titles listed were:
Mortal Kombat, Assassins Creed 2, Halo Reach, Halo odst, Animal Crossing, Resident Evil and a few others that I can't remember off hand..

The guides are 75% off at Blockbuster and they will be sent off to be destroyed soon (maybe just after Labor Day?) and will not be getting any cheaper. So if there are any you want, get them now! They are not all $5 as some were $24.99 to begin with (and will be $6.25).

I've bought a few from 2 different stores and in both cases they did not ring up on sale and had to be manually adjusted for 75% off - so if your store does not have signage up about the sale be aware that they may not ring up properly.

This really should be discussed in the reduced price guide thread. It is being talked about a little in the Blockbuster thread but it is understandably buried within all the B1G1 game sale talk. I just added a little info to the OP of the Blockbuster thread in any case. IATCG needs to add it to the first or second post of the reduced guide thread along with a list of commonly seen guides (most stores have the same set of guides - pretty much what is listed in this thread already).

Also, this post in the reduced price guide thread has some more listed:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8819918&postcount=1799

kinda happy this got it's own thread since I almost never go to the reduced price guide thread (all the stores in my area are crazy about clearanced out guides, I think some of the gamestop managers find a perverse pleasure in ripping the covers off :whistle2:()

[quote name='io']The guides are 75% off at Blockbuster and they will be sent off to be destroyed soon (maybe just after Labor Day?) and will not be getting any cheaper. So if there are any you want, get them now! They are not all $5 as some were $24.99 to begin with (and will be $6.25).

I've bought a few from 2 different stores and in both cases they did not ring up on sale and had to be manually adjusted for 75% off - so if your store does not have signage up about the sale be aware that they may not ring up properly.

This really should be discussed in the reduced price guide thread. It is being talked about a little in the Blockbuster thread but it is understandably buried within all the B1G1 game sale talk. I just added a little info to the OP of the Blockbuster thread in any case. IATCG needs to add it to the first or second post of the reduced guide thread along with a list of commonly seen guides (most stores have the same set of guides - pretty much what is listed in this thread already).

Also, this post in the reduced price guide thread has some more listed:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8819918&postcount=1799[/QUOTE]

I get what you are saying. I posted this as a new thread only because I never saw it in the Blockbuster thread and I never saw it in the reduced guide thread either. Just trying to help some people out who may not no about this.

bread's done
Back