BLOCKBUSTER: Halo 4, CoD BLOPS II; $34.99 New, $29.99 Used (YMMV?)

TheKbob

Fakey Bro, Esq.
Feedback
91 (100%)
Hey all, just got back from Blockbuster and they had both a BOGO 50% on used and some bigger named games on sale. I almost got Ni No Kuni for $25 with Halo 4, but held back (CAG with restraint?!).

If this is old news elsewhere, then delete. If not, the BOGO sale ends today, but the Halo 4 and COD BLOPS II prices should last longer. Call first. My store had 14 used Halo 4, and 8 New.

It's not YMMV. Blockbuster trying to get rid of all copies of halo4 and cod BO II that we over purchased. Yes the COD copies come with the nuketown code inside (only the new ones). $34.99 for both halo 4 and Cod (used price at 29.99). There's also a buy 2 get 1 free mix and match movies or game starting tomorrow and it ends next Monday. We just had a big price drop on all used games too.

[quote name='BlockbusterGuy']It's not YMMV. Blockbuster trying to get rid of all copies of halo4 and cod BO II that we over purchased. Yes the COD copies come with the nuketown code inside (only the new ones). $34.99 for both halo 4 and Cod (used price at 29.99). There's also a buy 2 get 1 free mix and match movies or game starting tomorrow and it ends next Monday. We just had a big price drop on all used games too.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a listing of the price drops on games you could post?
Thanks!

[quote name='BlockbusterGuy']It's not YMMV. Blockbuster trying to get rid of all copies of halo4 and cod BO II that we over purchased. Yes the COD copies come with the nuketown code inside (only the new ones). $34.99 for both halo 4 and Cod (used price at 29.99). There's also a buy 2 get 1 free mix and match movies or game starting tomorrow and it ends next Monday. We just had a big price drop on all used games too.[/QUOTE]

So b2g1 on movies and games, but only in their respective category? Or is it one or the other? Confusing statement, haha.

Gonna have to check the inner city blockbuster. :X

Hopefully I won't get shot/stabbed. (I live near Rochester by the way, lol)

[quote name='BlockbusterGuy']I'll see if I can get it, it was 2 weeks ago so I have to dig thru my files[/QUOTE]

I would love to see that list as well.

It's everything in the store no restrictions as long as its for sale used its all game. If you get denied then you have idiots working at your blockbuster.

[quote name='BlockbusterGuy']It's everything in the store no restrictions as long as its for sale used its all game. If you get denied then you have idiots working at your blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

Ill take a look. Hope they changed the price of Anarchy Reign. Mine has a bunch and are selling it more than the actual msrp price. They wouldnt even check it wither.

J81iBOv.jpg

[quote name='BlockbusterGuy']I'll see if I can get it, it was 2 weeks ago so I have to dig thru my files[/QUOTE]

Would be great if you could post the list, seems like the old Blockbuster thread died or the people that kept posting stores closed. Thanks for all the info you've posted!

I only have one Blockbuster near me so I'll check after work. I miss the other stores though. I've spent most of my childhood in those stores, constantly renting games and whatnot. Thanks for the heads up OP!

A lot of my local block busters are going out of business, but they have all there dvd's 90% off! Games are ownly 50% off though, and is pretty picked over :( Might do some driving for a $30 Halo, plus b2g1!

I'll c what kinda new game they have used but I thing the newest one they just put is metal gear rising.
The first 2 weeks of a closing store is bad they mark everything up and call it a sale. Games hardly get any discount. The last discount they go thru is 40% after that they ship the games to a go forward store..
Honestly I can guarantee you that blockbuster would of never closed a store if in the 90's when business was "booming" they would have own their property not lease it.. Now owners want double, or triple the rent that it makes no sense keeping it alive. Plus some of the blockbusters are huge and for what rent movies?

Keep us posted BBG, I see my 2 closest BB both have BO2 in stock would like to see what other games may have dropped for the B2G1 sale.

wanted to say thank you for posting about the buy 2 get 1 free sale that started today. Didn't find any games I wanted but ended up buying 6 movies for 48 dollars.

Holy crap... you guys still have Blockbusters? lol I haven't seen one of those in a loooong time. All 5 I knew of around here shut down forever ago.

bread's done
Back