Blockbuster pre-played games and accessories 50% off YMMV

rocky76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I went to my local blockbuster last night near closing time.. and they were reorganizing their used games and videos for clearance.
This maybe YMMV thing, but Framingham,MA blockbuster is clearing out their inventory of game accessories(new) and used games.

I picked up PS2 8MB mem card for 12.50 and Streetfighter pad(Akuma) for 12.50. They had a few double pack memory card for 20.00 and several Sony double shocks for 12.50..

Decent deal I'd say.

WAs going to pick up Metal Gear 2: Substance for 7.50, but.. the disc was all scratched up. oh well..

Watch out, man. The last time I tried to tell people about a deal like this, some said I was lying my ass off. Only until I took a photo of the sign, did they believe me.

But now I'm going to have to go back and see if they're doing this again.

I guess it's definitely YMMV thing then.
It's pretty rare that they clearance out official sony stuff. I would've bought a few dual shocks if it wasn't for 8 other controllers that I already have..

there was no interesting games there. they have pretty bad price on games anyways. even with 50% off, it was not good enough.

I tried to pick up FF-X2 game guide, but that was not on sale.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Watch out, man. The last time I tried to tell people about a deal like this, some said I was lying my ass off. Only until I took a photo of the sign, did they believe me.

But now I'm going to have to go back and see if they're doing this again.[/quote]

I think you're lying your ass off. :p ;)

I'll check it out. I need a couple cheapo controllers for the Xbox.

Actually I went in a couple days ago and they had a lot of signs behind the counter saying 75% off clearance. The promotion wouldn't start midweek, it should start on Tuesdays so I will be back then.

My local Blockbuster had a 50% off sale a couple of weeks ago, so I doubt they would do another so soon. That's why this is YMMV.

I got a copule of good deals, though. Everything or Nothing for Xbox for $10 and Resident Evil: Dead Aim for $12.50. I'm kicking myself that I didn't also get RE: Outbreak for $15, but thems the breaks.

This is definetly only YMMV, since the blockbusters in my area are having 2 different deals. One is having buy 2 get 1 free. Another as 50%off used games only.

Anyone know if theres a console sale in the works? I want to get that PS2 slim mobdel, hoping for a game or something along with it.

i went there today(Framingham, MA blockbuster) and still had 6 of PS2 memory double pack left. It's regularly $40, but with 50% off, it's $20.. best price I've seen.

Also they had a couple of dual shock 2's left and one street fighter controller.

grab em if you live nearby..

YMMV but i did see clearance at one near me, they had those gun controllers for xbox for 19.99 which is there regular price, but they had some other stuff marked clearance, didn't check, will later this week.

bread's done
Back