Blockbuster Socom Confrontation Headset bundle $44.99

xStatiCa

CAGiversary!
I just picked up Socom Confrontation with the headset at Blockbuster for $44.99. I just happened to ask the price and he mentioned it was just reduced today (Saturday).

So is this in all blockbusters? It's a heck of a deal since the headset alone is $50 retail. SOCOM had a rough start but I'm sure it will be patched and have new content added frequently like Warhawk.

I see a ton of copies of it available on goozex and for cheap already. I was briefly interested but figured it must be broken or downright horrible to have that kind of reaction to such a recent 1st party game.

thanks OP. just picked one up. first store i went to didnt have any but the second one did. girl who rang me up figured it was some sorta special pricing (something like buy something, get this for 45) but it just rang up 45.

Socom works great now. The stat tracking is a little slow, but my brother or I have played it every day for the past week or so and have had no problems. Don't hesitate to pick this up, this is a great deal.

bread's done
Back