Blockbuster Unlimited in-store rentals $7.50 first month YMMV

CXK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
1 month of "unlimited" instore Movie and Game rentals for $7.50 (one out at a time) The normal price is $14.99 but I went in today to sign up and the manager told me the first month is half price. I didnt see it advertised so I'd say YMMV.

Also, like the Gears 3 promotion, if you preorder MW3 you get a month free of the unlimited in-store rentals.

I figured I'd post this since the normal price used to be $24.99. Sorry if its been posted!

I think this was posted in the Blockbuster Gamerush thread. Thanks for posting though. The second closest Blockbuster near me closed down so I'm leery about doing this...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think this was posted in the Blockbuster Gamerush thread. Thanks for posting though. The second closest Blockbuster near me closed down so I'm leery about doing this...[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling it might have been posted, I looked through the main post on that thread but I was also almost asleep when I posted this lol. Blockbuster is still doing pretty well here, very few have closed around me. There are two on the same street, about 3 miles from each other lol.

there are only 500 blockbuster stores left in america and 0 in canada so chances are pretty good that there isnt one any where close to you or anyone around anyone . unless you live in the mega cities. ie ny, chic, la, dallas, you get the picture

I pass by one every day on my way home. This might be a pretty good deal for me. I'll wait until November though, a lot of good games coming out then.

[quote name='hawaiiboy']there are actually 1550 stores in the U.S.[/QUOTE]

that number is not acurate as the offical number listed by blockbuster corp themselves is only about 600.

source: sec and bankruptcy filings provided by dish network llc. as of SEpt 1. for their 3 quarter filing..

the remainder of the stores are licensee / franchisee store not owned by corporate. and the majority of those stores will close starting jan '12 as per the restructured bankruptcy agreement filed in federal court in aug.

all of these documents are public filings with the sec and the courts so feel free to file your f.o.i.a paper and look at them yourself

bread's done
Back