Blowout (GC) $9.87 at Walmart. YMMV

UlysisAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Just got back from my local Walmart in Centereach, New York and they had a stack of copies for Blowout for $9.87. Your local Walmart may have the same. It is worth looking into. Pretty good 3D Contra clone for under $10.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']It's also available for the Xbox and NGC. It's supposed to come out for the PC eventually, but it keeps getting pushed back.[/quote]
C_A was asking if only the PS2 version is $4.99 at BB, not if the game exists for only the PS2. And, yes, I believe it is just the PS2 version that is that cheap at BB.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']is this game any good? 1 or 2 players?[/quote]

One player only. It's a decent game, but for the price you shouldn't pass it up. Especially if you like Abuse/Contra-style gameplay.

Yup, at best buy, its the PS2. Saw this reviewed on Xplay and they say that its one of the games which if you miss doing a particular tasks, you will be running round figuring out what happened and its very fustrating trying to find a way out. Thats why i don't intend to get it even though its cheap. :(

[quote name='vhgong']Yup, at best buy, its the PS2. Saw this reviewed on Xplay and they say that its one of the games which if you miss doing a particular tasks, you will be running round figuring out what happened and its very fustrating trying to find a way out. Thats why i don't intend to get it even though its cheap. :([/quote]

That's only if you don't use the map. It shows you where you need to go and what keys you already have. You really should never get lost or stuck.

bread's done
Back