Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='typical guy']You can use both. It has been done for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Ok thank you I may try at TRU then.

[quote name='junglalien']So what if the UPC is the same? There are 2 other sets of numbers that differ.

Bambi upgrade that expires 3/5 = 0786936-032762
Bambi that expires 3/8 = 0786936-032761
Best Buy = 0786936-032806

And the other set i think is individual for each coupon

EDIT: I know what you guys are up to. you were going to try to use 2 coupons:roll:[/QUOTE]That's not the part the scanners look at; they only look at the UPC (786936000616 for every $10-off Disney coupon). The registers are programmed to accept only one coupon per item (some stores have/had ways around that, but apparently TRU closed theirs and a smart Target clerk wouldn't let you even use theirs); since they're essentially the same coupon (only expiration dates and BB branding differ), stacking them is STILL a no-no. :dunce:

[quote name='RBBrittain']That's not the part the scanners look at; they only look at the UPC (786936000616 for every $10-off Disney coupon). The registers are programmed to accept only one coupon per item (some stores have/had ways around that, but apparently TRU closed theirs and a smart Target clerk wouldn't let you even use theirs); since they're essentially the same coupon (only expiration dates and BB branding differ), stacking them is STILL a no-no. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured RBB, if anyone scores it I guess good for you. I would try but only get laughed at so I'm good with BB. TRU has a free plush and it's $16.99 (with coupon). For $1 more you can get the lunchbox at BB.;)

[quote name='typical guy']You can use both. It has been done for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Take this FW/SD non-sense out of this thread. It is highly known that you cannot use 2 manufacturers coupons for the same item.

Yes, it may have been done in the past, but it was pure luck and you had an ignorant cashier. Doing this constitutes fraud, and your luck will run out eventually.

If you wish to continue to "scam" these retailers then I suggest you take your crap over to FW/SD where it's customary to talk this trash.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Take this FW/SD non-sense out of this thread. It is highly known that you cannot use 2 manufacturers coupons for the same item.

Yes, it may have been done in the past, but it was pure luck and you had an ignorant cashier. Doing this constitutes fraud, and your luck will run out eventually.

If you wish to continue to "scam" these retailers then I suggest you take your crap over to FW/SD where it's customary to talk this trash.[/QUOTE]

I did not say he can use both. I wasn talking about the tangled preorder coupon with the manufacter coupon. There is nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='RBBrittain']That's not the part the scanners look at; they only look at the UPC (786936000616 for every $10-off Disney coupon). The registers are programmed to accept only one coupon per item (some stores have/had ways around that, but apparently TRU closed theirs and a smart Target clerk wouldn't let you even use theirs); since they're essentially the same coupon (only expiration dates and BB branding differ), stacking them is STILL a no-no. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Target does allow you to use 2 coupons as long as 1 is a manufacturers coupon and the other is a Target coupon. That is the only way you can use 2.

[quote name='outcastjon']Target does allow you to use 2 coupons as long as 1 is a manufacturers coupon and the other is a Target coupon. That is the only way you can use 2.[/QUOTE]I know that, but the discussion was about the various manufacturer's coupons for Bambi. AFAIK, there's no Target coupon for Bambi.

[quote name='RBBrittain']I know that, but the discussion was about the various manufacturer's coupons for Bambi. AFAIK, there's no Target coupon for Bambi.[/QUOTE]\

Sorry, the way I read it was as if you were saying you couldn't use 2 coupons there. All is cool just a misreading.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I have the printout with $19.99 and can bring that to BB for pricematch. Beat that, huh.[/QUOTE]I think you'll be denied on PM + coupon use, though you're more than welcome to try. :roll: Either that, or they'll call to confirm the price and you'll be denied because it's not $19.99.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, but I got an e-mail from Disney Movie Rewards that it is my one-year anniversary being a member and my gift was a free (plus $4.99 shipping, natch) Blu-ray, with a choice between Eight Below, Chicken Little, and The Rookie. I haven't seen any of these, but I know The Rookie is supposed to be a surprisingly good baseball flick, so I went with that. If I really like it, I'll keep it. If nothing else, good Goozex fodder.

[quote name='Tybee']Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, but I got an e-mail from Disney Movie Rewards that it is my one-year anniversary being a member and my gift was a free (plus $4.99 shipping, natch) Blu-ray, with a choice between Eight Below, Chicken Little, and The Rookie. I haven't seen any of these, but I know The Rookie is supposed to be a surprisingly good baseball flick, so I went with that. If I really like it, I'll keep it. If nothing else, good Goozex fodder.[/QUOTE]
I never got this.
FWIW, my wife and I liked the Rookie and all of us (kid included) disliked Chicken Little.

I don't know if Toys R Us is the best deal to go with, even with the $5 off Tangled, because they're always going to be a buck or two more than Best Buy and Target now, it seems.

With Toy Story 3, I reserved it there, got $10 off a movie, but in the end, even with $5 down, it was cheaper to get Toy Story 3 at Best Buy.

Plus if you have a Target store card, it's 5% off, always. So that's an extra 75 cents there.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I don't know if Toys R Us is the best deal to go with, even with the $5 off Tangled, because they're always going to be a buck or two more than Best Buy and Target now, it seems.

With Toy Story 3, I reserved it there, got $10 off a movie, but in the end, even with $5 down, it was cheaper to get Toy Story 3 at Best Buy.

Plus if you have a Target store card, it's 5% off, always. So that's an extra 75 cents there.[/QUOTE]Since neither BB nor Target is apparently discounting Nausicaä, maybe the never-leaked TRU ad will. If so, you can try the Tangled preorder with Nausicaä; even if they don't refund the deposit you're not out anything. ;)

Does anyone happen to have a scan of the Nausicaa coupon? I have tried both my wife and my account and it says my printer is not a valid printer. I have no clue. I have tried a million of the settings and everything! If no luck here I may have my wife do it at her workplace.

[quote name='killa5k7']Does anyone happen to have a scan of the Nausicaa coupon? I have tried both my wife and my account and it says my printer is not a valid printer. I have no clue. I have tried a million of the settings and everything! If no luck here I may have my wife do it at her workplace.[/QUOTE]

make sure that create a file is not selected anywhere and that you are not printing to a virtual printer. has to be a physical printer.

[quote name='Jodou']Man, OP needs updating BADLY.[/QUOTE]

yes it does, currently homework takes precedence.

is the Bambi coupon gone? I never miss these but didn't know they were removed so quickly.

If anyone printed an extra they won't use it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to print the bambi coupon, and the website told me that the coupon was not available.

So I called, and the customer service told me that the website is having some issues that they are working on resolving, and that I should try again in a few hours to print the coupon.

I would imagine it is like this for all coupons on the site right now. Just FYI in case anyone didn't already print the coupon, like me.

[quote name='killa5k7']Does anyone happen to have a scan of the Nausicaa coupon? I have tried both my wife and my account and it says my printer is not a valid printer. I have no clue. I have tried a million of the settings and everything! If no luck here I may have my wife do it at her workplace.[/QUOTE]

On my iphone and out of town. Shoot me a pm and I I'll scan you a coupon on monday. My GF and I both have account so that if something goes wrong with the printing.

Btw; what will be the cheapest B&M place for Nausicca on Tuesday?

The coupons from Coupons.com have unique barcodes, so you can't make copies of them and have someone else use them if they've been used already.

When you try to print them, you can make two copies of them, so there's always room for a "backup" coupon besides the one coupon someone needs for their purchase.

Who has the best price for Bambi now?
I think BBy is upping their price tomorrow- I need to get a copy for my neices tomorrow, glad I printed two coupons.

Anyone know the best place to get Nausicca?
I got the copupon printed and really want the movie.
However it looks like Best Buy will be $29.99 according to their website. I could not find it on Target or Toysrus website so maybe they wont have it. Walmart shows it on their site at $24.99 but says not available in stores.

According to the Blur-ray forum, a target employee said his store is getting 4 copies and should be priced at $27.99.

I hope wal-mart comes in at $24.96 and carries them in store.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Who has the best price for Bambi now?
I think BBy is upping their price tomorrow- I need to get a copy for my neices tomorrow, glad I printed two coupons.[/QUOTE]
Best Buy raised the price to $24.99, and the coupon is good till March 8, so you could get it for $15 there. I think that's the best price. If you have a Walmart, a copy of the BBY ad, and the coupon, I'm 90% sure you're able to use the generic Bambi coupon at Walmart to PM Best Buy.

[quote name='skate4music']Anyone know the best place to get Nausicca?
However it looks like Best Buy will be $29.99 according to their website. I could not find it on Target or Toysrus website so maybe they wont have it. Walmart shows it on their site at $24.99 but says not available in stores.[/QUOTE]
I'm starting to think that the best idea is to buy from Walmart.com, and take it to the store and do a return/rebuy. Apparently, you're allowed to do that. If I was gonna be home when Walmart was likely to deliver the movie, I probably would do that.

Aside from that, it looks like $20 at Best Buy AC is, sadly, the best deal. Amazon has it for $25 straight up, so if you have a longer trip to BB or tax is high, it might be easier to just get it from Amazon.

[quote name='Altanis']

I'm starting to think that the best idea is to buy from Walmart.com, and take it to the store and do a return/rebuy. Apparently, you're allowed to do that. If I was gonna be home when Walmart was likely to deliver the movie, I probably would do that.

Aside from that, it looks like $20 at Best Buy AC is, sadly, the best deal. Amazon has it for $25 straight up, so if you have a longer trip to BB or tax is high, it might be easier to just get it from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

one thing wal-mart will do is allow you to bring the coupon into the store along with the receipt and collect the difference. (I did this with Megamind worked perfectly) making the movie a cool 15 bucks. this might be the best way to go. other than that i guess us CAG's must keep searching. Remember to look at the expire date on the coupon 3/20

Does anyone no of any deals on Tales from Earthsea it actually looks interesting, and after watching ponyo for the first time i am ready to see more studio Ghibli.

[quote name='skate4music']Anyone know the best place to get Nausicca?
However it looks like Best Buy will be $29.99 according to their website. I could not find it on Target or Toysrus website so maybe they wont have it. Walmart shows it on their site at $24.99 but says not available in stores.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't find it on the Target site because you're spelling it wrong (it's "Nausicaa", not "Nausicca"). ;) That being said, it's $30.59 on the site. I really hope that the price is better in-store tomorrow, as Target is by far going to be the easiest place for me to get it (with Best Buy's hours, I can't get there until after work, and if they're only getting in a few copies that may be bad; Wal-mart and TRU are both far enough out of the way that it's not worth bothering even if they are cheaper). I guess if Target stores aren't getting a lot of copies in, I'll have to get up early and try to stop in before work.

Before tredging out to walsmart try calling for instock on nausicaa.

It's not on the modular for my store.(a nonsupercenter)

Just went to Target. I can confirm that the store here did get it in, price was $27.99 ($19.39 total here after the coupon and tax were applied). They had only gotten four copies, so if you're thinking of getting it from Target, you should probably try to get there as soon as possible.

The CAG in me flinched at paying so much for it, but even if it is a few dollars cheaper at Wal-mart or wherever, it's not worth the extra gas and time to get there.

[quote name='arcane93']Just went to Target. I can confirm that the store here did get it in, price was $27.99 ($19.39 total here after the coupon and tax were applied). They had only gotten four copies, so if you're thinking of getting it from Target, you should probably try to get there as soon as possible.

The CAG in me flinched at paying so much for it, but even if it is a few dollars cheaper at Wal-mart or wherever, it's not worth the extra gas and time to get there.[/QUOTE]

I think that is good advice. A target employee mentioned the 27.99 price and that they got 4 copies in, so I suspect that 4 copies is the typical.

All I'd like is a price for wal-mart in store. But something makes me think they won't carry it in-store.

[quote name='arcane93']Just went to Target. I can confirm that the store here did get it in, price was $27.99 ($19.39 total here after the coupon and tax were applied). They had only gotten four copies, so if you're thinking of getting it from Target, you should probably try to get there as soon as possible.

The CAG in me flinched at paying so much for it, but even if it is a few dollars cheaper at Wal-mart or wherever, it's not worth the extra gas and time to get there.[/QUOTE]Guess I might be making a lunchtime trip to Target, just in case.

I was hoping that someone would have it cheaper than $29.99 @ BB, though $27.99 is slightly better. Not sure why someone doesn't have it at $24.99, like they did with Ponyo on release week.

Anyone checked TRU yet? I'd expect it to be $29.99 there, if not more.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Easy enough - pricematch Amazon at BestBuy for $25 - $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

ymmv, best buy usually does not price match online retailers, even though there is an option for it.

Yea, i didn't think they did but the last 2 times i've tried it they never flinched. Different stores too. (last time was Justified S1 with another mfr coupon)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, i didn't think they did but the last 2 times i've tried it they never flinched. Different stores too. (last time was Justified S1 with another mfr coupon)[/QUOTE]That's manager's discretion, as their normal PM policies don't cover online stores.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn I forgot my coupon and I can't print it at work. :/[/QUOTE]
It's still coming up as expired for me, so you're not missing anything really.

GL with a BB PM; I stopped shopping at mine four months ago after being fed up with cockblocking every PM/MF coupon deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back