Blu-ray price tracker and cataloging

def PD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey all,

Just wanted some to get some opinions on the best way to track the cheapest Blu-ray movie prices (a la the price tracking for games here on CAG) and what websites other CAGs use to catalog their movie collection.

I personally use DVD Aficionado (www.dvdaf.com).

I'm wanting to get Where The Wild Things Are, Push, The Cell, and Sin City on the cheap (new) on Blu-Ray.

Thanks all in advance!

Blu-ray.com has a good price tracking system for Blus. They have a section for Blu-ray prices that have dropped at Amazon (multiple regions), but they also allow you to track the price of any movie you want in their database (you have to register to use that). It's really easy to set up and they'll email you when the price drops to your desired level.

CamelCamelCamel can do pretty much the same thing as well (you also have to register to use it), and of course for any other products Amazon sells as well

[quote name='def PD']Hey all,

Just wanted some to get some opinions on the best way to track the cheapest Blu-ray movie prices (a la the price tracking for games here on CAG) and what websites other CAGs use to catalog their movie collection.

I personally use DVD Aficionado (www.dvdaf.com).

I'm wanting to get Where The Wild Things Are, Push, The Cell, and Sin City on the cheap (new) on Blu-Ray.

Thanks all in advance![/QUOTE]

I no longer update but I used dvd afcinado as well. Nice to have the artwork

bread's done
Back