Blue Dragon - $15 - Fry's (Woodland Hills, CA)

roland13x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know this price has been around at a few clearance sales, but I figure this was worth a post. At the Woodland Hills Fry's, they have Blue Dragon (360) for $15. They had a whole shelf of them (at least 60). Not sure if this is at all Fry's or not, but probably is.

I was tempted to bite as I purchased my $40 Bully (360), but figured I'd probably never get around to playing it.

[quote name='bball1515']did this location have any of the ps3 clearance prices that have been listed as YMMV?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't look at the PS3 stuff.

When I decide where I'm going to move a Fry's is going to be part of the decision. They always seem to have the best deals on things that aren't crap.

There seems to be two places in California which uses Woodland as the city name, what is the zip code of the area?

[quote name='roland13x']At the Woodland Hills Fry's, they have Blue Dragon (360) for $15. They had a whole shelf of them (at least 60). Not sure if this is at all Fry's or not, [highlight]but probably is[/highlight].
[/QUOTE]

Nope. $39.99 in Wilsonville, OR.

If I still live in California...I would drive all the way to the Valley to snatch a copy. Good luck to all who will buy the game.

Damn, I've been looking for Blue Dragon on the cheap for so long too. Not a Fry's anywhere near me. I mean, I can wait, I just picked up BioShock for $20 at FYE so I've got games to hold me over, but it still makes me angry that the game is only $14 and I can't get it. :p

Deal appears to be dead. I went to the Woodland Hills Fry's today. There didn't seem to be many copies, and they were all $39.99 (had them check the price in their computer, too, so I don't think it would matter if I was looking in the wrong place).

[quote name='jjct1']How does Blue Dragon compare to Lost Oddessy?[/quote]

Blue dragon is too traditional I think. Lost oddessy may turn you off by the type of music they use. check the reviews on amazon.com or something (check most of the negative feedback 1 or 2stars).

bread's done
Back