Blue Dragon: "Disque 1"??

Zmonkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Hey all,

I just received my copy of Blue Dragon I got from the B2G1 free gamestop promotion. The problem is, disc 1 says "Disque" beneath "Disc", and also has much more text around the outer rim than the other 2 discs. It DOES say NTSC however. Are all discs like that, or did they somehow mix in a foreign release in with my other discs?

Since it's NTSC, I don't see why I couldn't play it (don't have my 360 handy to test though), but my biggest concern is if after getting through disc 1, it wouldn't carry over the save, since it may view it as a different release.

If it is not normal, I'll just return it in store and swap out the discs. Just checking.

Thanks

Zmonkay, just looked at my copy for you. Mine only says disc on all three, no indication of disque. Also, when you say more writing around the side, all three of my discs have writing all around the side on the blue-ish background.

[quote name='xtreme_Zr2']Zmonkay, just looked at my copy for you. Mine only says disc on all three, no indication of disque. Also, when you say more writing around the side, all three of my discs have writing all around the side on the blue-ish background.[/QUOTE]

Same writing as yours (same as on other two discs) but above it there is what I assume is the same text, but in French

I think it may be as 62t said, as it does say NTSC, but has French on it.

I can take pics, what's the best/easiest way to host em nowadays (haven't done it in years, lol). Kinda interesting actually.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Same writing as yours (same as on other two discs) but above it there is what I assume is the same text, but in French

I think it may be as 62t said, as it does say NTSC, but has French on it.

I can take pics, what's the best/easiest way to host em nowadays (haven't done it in years, lol). Kinda interesting actually.[/quote]

ImageBam for multiples. TinyPic for singles.

Thanks Chase. I should be able to take pics with my camera tomorrow. I've decided I'm def. gonna exchange in store, but I'll put up pics cuz it's kind of interesting, at least I think so.

OK, so my digital camera is a piece and wouldn't focus on the damned text, so I had to wait till I had access to my scanner back home. Better late than never:
66ep3k.jpg

Thanks to all for the input, it's going back to GS today for exchange

bread's done
Back