Blue Dragon (Xbox 360) $5.00 DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
well worth five bucks, especially if you like old school jrpgs, takes a little bit of time to get into things like final fantasy XIII although this one has the whole open world map. definitely get a good 40 hours out of it with all the extra non needed sidequests/boss battles that can extend it's life even longer

"We're sorry, your order contains one or more items that cannot ship to AL,AZ,CO,LA,MO,OK addresses"

WTF kind of bullshit is that??

[quote name='Brother Daz']"We're sorry, your order contains one or more items that cannot ship to AL,AZ,CO,LA,MO,OK addresses"

WTF kind of bullshit is that??[/QUOTE]

Every company has some sort of shipping restrictions lol but that seems a little extreme.

If I wasn't next in line (if I wanted to activate it) for a Goozex copy, I think I'd bite. Always wanted to play this game. Great deal.

Wow, no Colorado, but Wyoming is okay??? This can't possibly be due to remoteness of destination... has to have something to do with non-compete clauses with their partner companies...

[quote name='gsears3']Looks like its out of stock. No longer available.[/QUOTE]

Im still seeing it in stock after a few refreshes and going back to the main site and typing the game in again..

Well then I guess in typical cAG fashion if you snooze you loose lol.. I will mark this as OOS in the official post but I wouldnt doubt if they get small restocks in so I would check back..

OP updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back