Bluetooth Headsets

Baylro

CAGiversary!
Looking to find a good bluetooth headset as a present in the sub-$50 range. I have been able to find some on ebay that would do the trick but unfortunately they are bulk package/no package/ect (need NIB for present :roll:). The phone it would be paired with is a Treo 650.

Anyone have any suggestions on a headset you know is not a piece of junk?

I believe the bluetooth is a universal type device, so any bluetooth headset should be able to work with Treo. I got mine off ebay from "mei-nam" for cheap. It worked and the shipping was pretty quick. I use the Motorola H500 and it seems to work well.

[quote name='ejgarc']I believe the bluetooth is a universal type device, so any bluetooth headset should be able to work with Treo. I got mine off ebay from "mei-nam" for cheap. It worked and the shipping was pretty quick. I use the Motorola H500 and it seems to work well.[/QUOTE]

Yes, as long as it compliant with whatever version BT you are using, any BT headset will work.

I, too, have the H500 and love it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going with mei-nam on your recommendation. :) $30.50 in retail box for the H500, not too bad.

bread's done
Back