Blur 29.99 plus b1g1 50% at Toysrus.com

Is there anyway to get free shipping on video games on TRU.com? I was going to go for Blur and Dragon Quest 9 but with tax and shipping it's 30 bucks a game (which is what it is anyway)

Get this game folks! So fun, had it for a week now.

Could always use more people online! Think modern warfare 2 online perk system, but car style!

[quote name='McToots']Is there anyway to get free shipping on video games on TRU.com? I was going to go for Blur and Dragon Quest 9 but with tax and shipping it's 30 bucks a game (which is what it is anyway)[/QUOTE]

I asked the same question in another TRU thread. Free shipping is excluded on videogame purchases. Use the $10 off code to make up for shipping but the order has to be over $50.

[quote name='karatebear']Hmm, World at War and Blur for 45 bucks sounds kind of badass to me. Thanks for posting OP[/QUOTE]

Eh, not really. World at War is already only $19.99 at Amazon.

Sweet, I'm in. Perfect timing too, wanted to flip my PS3 version to an Xbox version (the PS3 gamepad isn't as comfortable to me for racing games).

Split Second is better than Blur IMO, I have both. Blur is more Mario Kart in HD whereas Split Second is more of a straight racer with power plays to cause desctruction to surrondings, drop a bridge on an opponent!

[quote name='hypertails02']Promo Code didn't work for me.
Does the $10 code need a value for it to work? It just said it was expired in a $60 order.[/QUOTE]
ya, it didn't work for me either. I did a little digging and it looks like it was only good through 7/25, yesterday.

shipping pretty much kills this deal.... almost 10 bucks to ship!!!! goowho wanr thos d fot blur and another old classic game i guess

Pretty sweet, im gonna go check tommorow morning if they got BlazBlue:CS. and if they did im so buying it along with 3D Dot Heroes. (Scoped out what they had instore yesterday and they had quite a few things)

Dont buy blur. The online is shit and would never let me connect online. The only way u buy this game is if u can flip it.

Damn, really wish WAW was $20 on PS3 too, I'd definitely have to bite. Other than that I couldn't really find anything I was interested and shipping kinda kills it. Thanks for the heads up though OP.

[quote name='BinaryTB']I actually had a lot of fun playing Blur online, no problems connecting to the servers, ever on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm on 360 and have no idea what that guy is talking about. Maybe he didn't have his modem on...

The deal is dead. Toys'r us web site changed the price on BLUR to $59.99 both PS3 and XBOX 360. That is it !!

Blur is super awesome. I can't remember a racing game that I had so much fun playing. Really addicting game play, and online is fantastic (thought I have had a couple disconnects)

Ever since the Blur @ Best Buy deal went down for $10 or $20 depending on YMMV RZ Coupon and Manuf coupon combo.. I just can't buy it any higher than that.. $30 good deal.. but no where as great as $20 or even the all great and powerful $10 ! I'm going to be stubborn and wait it out another month or so.. I bet it will drop to $19.99 very soon. My wallet waits in stand by mode.

I can't even bring myself to buy anything from their online store.. The S/H is fuck ridiculous! If your not going to spend at least the $50 to get free S/H or have a decent promo code (which are always far and few), they completely rape you!

CASE in POINT! : Just seeing what would happen if I wiped all 11 items from my cart in the collectible figures section which was added to $83.xx and FREE S/H. As I deleted items and it got below $49, S/H became almost $10 and it would remove literally less than $0.50 S/H for each item removed at that point.

I left 2 items costing $1.98 each and they were charging about $6 S/H which was more than the items were worth combined and completely killed the deal. If I were to be ONLY ordering those 2 items (even though I was not), it was shocking to see the "bend over" routine they pull. Makes me love Amazon even more!

bread's done
Back